chapter 8: gay but i could've fucked blackbear

Six months later

"Y/N, wake up! I'm tired of having to force you up every single day!" I heard a voice yell, dragging me out of my warm, peaceful sleep. I groaned and dug my head into the pillow.

"Jennifer please." I begged. I was extremely jet lagged from my week in australia and I had been on a plane for almost a whole fucking day.

Something flew across my body and I flinched, sitting up in my bed. Over the last few months I had made enough money for Jennifer to be up my ass about a private plane. I was skeptical at first, but when I heard the plane had a bed, I was instantly for it. Come to realize that sleeping on the bed was like sleeping on a rock.

But I'm not much of a complainer.

Thomas thankfully had his pilot's license. This dude had everything. He was apparently in the air force in his 20's, saving soldiers lives and flying coast to coast. And now, at the age of 33, he was driving a teenager around and doing everything she told him to. What a life.

Something hit me again and I glared at Jennifer.

"STOP THROWING NUTS AT ME!" She smirked evilly and threw another one, this time, hitting me in the face.

"Get up and I'll stop."

I huffed and stood up, almost falling over. I struggled to stand all the way up and as I did, I threw my hands out to my side, showing Jennifer. She threw one last peanut and went back to her computer.

"Okay, good. You need to get dressed because we'll be getting there in about two hours-"

"Two hours?!" I grumbled. "Jennifer I could've still slept. That was the most sleep I've gotten in the past two weeks! I'm practically running off of seven hours. Why you always got to do this..." I rambled on and on as I grabbed my suitcase and angrily put on a pair of jeans and my old varsity pull-over.

She laughed at me which fueled my anger. But I just huffed and kept my mouth shut. She knew I was too nice to fire her, so if I didn't do what she said, she would work me 24/7.
I sat down in the empty booth and rested my head on the window. I grabbed my headphones and stuck them into my phone, playing my mile high playlist on spotify.

Tonight was the setlist meeting for the tour. Good news was my man OnCue (he's an underground rapper go check him out. sorry for the promo but he's good as fuck) and Fifth Harmony would be there. Bad news was that the last time I talked to any of them was six months ago. Camila had tried to text me but I had been super busy even on break and after about a week of her trying to get ahold of me, she sent me this long rant and got all pissy.

The girls were probably mad at me, I was still in the groupchat, but I never talked. I felt bad and I had noticed myself becoming colder and I didn't like the person I was turning into, so I was stuck trying to fix myself and started going to therapy. It had started helping a little, but I still couldn't bring myself to apologize to the girls. I decided it would be better in person.

So there I waited, watching the blue sky turn to cloud back to sky as Panic! played through my headphones.

"Say what you mean, tell me I'm right. And let the sun rain down on me," I quietly sang to myself. Then I got an idea. My therapist, Grace, had told me that I needed to be more positive about things, to look at things differently. I had to be nicer to people and put myself in happier situations.

I took out my headphones and connected my phone to the AUX for the cabin of the plane. I put on the song 'Put your head on my shoulder', and walked over to Jennifer who was typing on her computer. I grabbed her hand from the keyboard and she slapped it away. So i grabbed it again and pulled her up.