chapter 10: we're friends but i still fangirled Halsey

Hey, here's a chapter. Happy Sunday
* CONTAINS SMUT *
So if you aren't into that, just skip the part where I give you the smut warning. I'll tell you where it ends too.
Enjoy :)
—————————————————————

"Wifey!!" I heard someone yell before a weight knocked into my back, sending me stumbling forward. I laughed as Bear wrapped his skinny legs around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"What's up daddy?" I asked, straightening myself out as I stood up.

"Shit, it's been forever! I feel like we haven't seen each other in decades." He mused, grabbing the pink hat off of his head and setting it on mine.

"It's been about two weeks, Bear. I think we're good." I said, grabbing the hat and putting it backwards on my head.

"Two weeks is too long."

I saw Mike walk up behind him, a big smile on his face. He had apparently grown out his beard and it honestly looked really good on him.

"Mike!" I yelled, bringing him in for a tight hug.

"Hey, 10 shot. I missed you!"

Ah, 10 shot. I thought back to that night. I had taken a few xanax and had taken 10 shots of hennessey and got so fucked up. I tried to get a picture of Anna Kendrick sucking my dick on my pinky. Thank God it was Thomas who had taken me to the tattoo parlor, and he convinced the guy to just give me a circle and I wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

He was right, so here I was with a fucking circle on my pinky.

"Guys this is Lauren, Lauren Jauregui. She's part of Fifth Harmony." I said, stepping back and showing off the Cuban American.

She smiled widely at them and shook their hands.

"Lauren Jauregui, I know who you are. You're very beautiful, you have nice eyes." Lauren's cheeks reddened as Mike complimented her.

"No offense but you got a shit taste in men." he added, his voice higher then usual.

"Alright, Mike." I said, disapprovingly.

"What? Ty tried to beat my cousin up at a bar last month. He's a dick-"

"Drop it." I said sternly, he frowned at me. I looked over at Lauren who had a thankful smile on her face. I returned it with a shrug.

"Pose, shut up! We think but we do not say." Bear instructed like he was talking to a little kid. "Sorry, he's on something. When he got here he couldn't even remember."

"Yeah, well what are you on?" I asked, punching his shoulder. He hissed and held it.

"Only a molly! Don't hit me!" He laughed, running farther into the studio.

"Sorry, they're not usually like this." I whispered to Lauren as we followed a hyper Bear farther into the studio. She nodded at me and I watched as the lights dimmed to a blue glow.

We turned a corner and were met with the actual studio. The whole studio was lit up only with bar signs and neon blues. To my right in the corner, a door led to the recording booth. Along that wall were the long desks. Multiple computer screens were set up and the mixing and sound board was so big, it covered most of the desk. There was a white, furry couch on the opposite wall from it. The glass coffee table in front of the couch had various cups of various substances, pills and powders spread about. Instruments lined the walls, pianos and guitars. A drumset sat in the corner.

"Come in guys, make yourself comfortable." Bear said, sitting down in a swivel chair and spinning in it. He grabbed a fourloko and threw it to me.