chapter 11: ellen

Y/N's POV

I sprung up. The loud, annoying marimba beat blasting through the room, pulling me from my peaceful sleep. I quickly went to grab my phone from off the table but couldn't feel it, which forced me to open my eyes.

The sun spilt through the blinds, lighting up the messy room. I looked around, searching, but didn't see my phone anywhere. I went to check around the bed but was stopped when my hands met with a body. Camila's body.

Memories of last night flooded through my brain, visions of Camila and I caused me to smirk. But the loud ringing continued and I didn't have much time to reminisce. I got up and grabbed my pants from the floor, my member hanging between my legs. I gasped quietly and grabbed a clean pair of underwear, putting them on.

I pulled my phone out of my pants pocket and saw Jennifer's name all over my screen. Groaning, I ran my hand through my hair before clicking the green button.

"Hello?" I said quietly, looking back at Camila who had slept through the whole ring.

"Y/N?" Jennifer asked, her voice pushy and agitated as ever.

"Yeah, I'm here. What?" I asked, leaning down and grabbing a flannel, pulling it over my arms without buttoning it.

"Did you just wake up?!" She asked, her voice incredulous.

"Uh.... no?" I said, hesitantly. She groaned dramatically causing me to wince. I grabbed a pair of sweatpants and jumped into them.

"What the hell, Y/N?! Ellen is about to be there!" She yelled, I had to move the phone away from my ear because of her loud mouth. I took a pair of tube socks out and slipped them on my feet.

"Chill out, Jennifer. Didn't you say she's coming at noon?" I asked, turning back to the room I was in. Our clothes littered the floor, and I could see Camila's naked body under the sheets.

"She is! It's twenty after 11!" I pulled my phone back from my ear and felt the panic come on.

"Shit!" I said, bringing the phone back to me ear. "Okay, uh. don't worry. We'll be ready." I quickly said, ignoring her scolds and protests as I hung up and rushed over to the bed.

I leaned down and rubbed Camila's back softly, feeling her stir under my hand.

"Camila, babe, we gotta get up. Ellen is gonna be here soon." I whispered, kissing her cheek and playing with her baby hairs. I watched as she sleepily turned around and faced me, her eyes closed with a happy little smile.

She cupped my face and pulled me down for a soft peck before nodding her head.

"Mkay."

"Okay." I said back, rushing out of the room. I sprinted down the hall, almost tripping on my feet.

"Guys, wake up! Ellen's gonna be here at 12!" I yelled, banging on each door that I saw. I reached Dinah's room and barged into the room, seeing the Polynesian queen tangled in the blankets. I ran over and jumped on the bed, shaking the girl's shoulders.

"Get up, Dinah! Ellen is coming in a half an hour!" I yelled in her ear. I dodged her fist that swung out and instead grabbed her wrist, pulling her out of bed.

"Fuck you!" She groaned, standing up with her eyes still closed.

"Love you too." I replied, making my way out of the room to chaos. Ally ran right past me, carrying an assortment of toiletries. I saw Normani's door open and watched as she almost tumbled out while fitting into her pants.

"Goodmorning girls." I said, as I walked down the hall.

"Goodmorning abs." Normani said back, a mischievous smile on her face. She poked my tight stomach and I pushed her away, sending her to the ground as she lost balance.