chapter 12: Thally

That's Thomas ^^

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been updating as much. I got AP tests and finals coming up soon and have been studying a lot and I'm completely exhausted but it doesn't mean I've forgotten the story. Bear with me bitcheeeessss

———————————————————

The hallway was quieter then the living room, the walls really isolated my footsteps from the loud voices of the other four girls. It was almost like I could hear my own heartbeat.

I was nervous, I wouldn't deny that. Talking to Lauren about a kiss we almost shared made me nervous. How would we address it? Do I just come out and ask it bluntly?

The picture was a little hazy due to the liquor, but if my memory was right, she didn't fight me. She didn't push me away and ask me 'who I thought I was' or 'what was I doing.' No, she wanted it. But I didn't know if she wanted it because it was with me, or because she wasn't thinking clearly and she was horny. There were many reasons why she could've wanted me to kiss her, but there were also many reasons why she wouldn't want me to. She had many reasons to deny me and yet she didn't.

Lauren Jauregui, you will be the death of me.

I stopped in front of her door, hearing whispering from the other end. It was wrong of me but I was curious.

I pressed my ear to the door and listened, trying to make out the word's coming out of the quiet Cuban American's voice.

"No, mom it just happened. I wouldn't be telling you but I feel like I can't talk to anyone else about it because of Camila and their little thing." I furrowed my eyebrow, hearing the annoyance in Lauren's voice as she talked. There was a pause before she started talking again, her mom was probably saying something.

Was she talking about me? To her mom?

"We had a couple drinks and were coming home and things just escalated, it was in the heat of the moment and neither of us were thinking straight." She explained to her mom over the line. She was definitely talking about me.

"I haven't told him. I don't think I'm going to, it was nothing and we were drunk." As she finished, I felt my chest sting a bit. There was my answer, it meant nothing to her. I leaned back, my frown involuntary. I huffed quietly and walked back to the living room.

Lauren's POV

"Mija, you should tell him. From how you've been talking about this girl, it doesn't seem like it was nothing." My mom said, making me bite my lip. I sighed and continued to pace around my room, occasionally stopping to pick up a shirt on the floor or straighten something in my suitcase.

"Yeah but he'll just get mad and neither me or Y/N need that right now. With the tour starting, it's just going to stress things out."

"If you don't love Ty anymore, you need to tell him. And quite frankly, I'm sure everyone is waiting for it." I ran my hand through my hair as she advised me.

"I didn't say I don't love him anymore."

"Do you love him?" She asked me, causing me to hesitate. I knew now that I didn't, and I had been over all of the drugs and escorts a while ago. But I was afraid of being alone.

"I know, Lauren. I know you might have loved him as some point, and I supported you even when you hurt Camila, but this has to stop. The more you keep leading him on, the worse things will end up. No empeore las cosas." My eyes burned with tears as she talked, making me feel bad. I had cheated on Camila with Ty, and I should have never have been with him. I was over Camila now, but she still held that guilt over me.