chapter 15: toronto, canada

Happy mother's day to all you moms and your milfs! enjoy a chapter for this special holiday
————————————————————

A painful smack to the back of my head made me hiss.

"Shape up and get your ass out there. I swear to God, Y/N, if you delay this show-"

"Alright, alright. Jeez, loosen up, Jennifer, don't get your titties in a twist." I cut the blonde off, making her scowl.

I looked down at Camila who had just gotten off stage and was now sitting on some crew guy's case, drinking from a water bottle.

"I'll see you in a bit." I smiled at her and kissed her forehead. She nodded, still draining her water as I stepped back from her and looked up, waving to the girls who were all slumped in various positions.

"Good luck, stripper!" Dinah huffed.

"Yeah, good luck! Don't be sad when the crowd doesn't cheer for you as loud as us!" Normani teased. I laughed and stuck my middle finger up at her.

I looked over and noticed Lauren who was leaning against the wall, eyes closed. In her blue stage outfit, she looked so good. The leotard showing off her godly curves.

I shook my head and turned around, straightening out my denim jacket. I walked onto the stage, the cheers from my fans behind the curtains loud.

I stopped in front of the mic and took it off of the stand, looking back to the girls who were all watching me as the costume manager wheeled in their clothes on a rack.

I winked at Camila who was watching me intently. She clapped her hands together and sent me a thumbs up. I looked over and saw that Lauren's eyes were no longer closed, but looking at me. She smiled and I smiled back, her expression warming me up.

I looked back in front of me, just as the lights started to dim, causing the crowd to roar to life.

The music started playing around me, I looked down at the mic in my hands and threw it back and forth before bringing it up to my lips.

"My demons, are begging me to open up my mouth." I sang, and instantly the curtain raised, revealing my dark set to the audience. The screams became deafening as I took a step forward, taking in the huge arena before me.

"I need them, mechanical they make the words come out. They fight me, vigorous and angry watch them pounce. Ignite me, licking at the flames they bring about." I walked up to the edge of the stage, crouching down to the mosh pit and taking some of the fans' hands.

"I sold my soul to a three-piece, and he told me I was holy. He's got me down on both knees, but it's the devil that's tryna hold me down..." As I sang the song, the fans sang along. The lights from my set spread around the crowd in blues and reds. They flashed on and off, mixing in with the hot vibes and the happy faces.

I finished the show off with a low bow, my flustered face smiling at the thousands of people in front of me. As I walked off the stage, I knew this is the life I'd always wanted.

"That was a great way to start off the tour." Thomas said, clapping me on the back as everyone walked up to me.

"Oh my god, I know. Did you see when that girl through a dildo at me?" I laughed, thinking back.

"Yeah, couldn't have missed it." I saw him glance at Ally who had been ignoring him for the past few days.

"So, what's going on with you and princess sunshine?" I whispered, wanting to get the answer before the rest of them made it over to us.