Larroth:Café

Requested by: Multi_Bunneh

•••

Laurance Zvhal walked into the local café in the city of Phoenix Drop. Exhausted from work, he just wanted a small cup of coffee to lighten up his day. He decided to take a seat since it was a seat yourself kind of place and started looking at the menu. Baked treats seemed to litter the glossy book but, he just wanted a simple drink to help him get through paperwork and emails at home. About five minutes later, still not finding what he wanted, a voice asked;

"Welcome to Sweet Treats Café, what can I get you?"

He looked up to immediately see a gorgeous pair of blue eyes stare back at him. The man had tan skin and blonde hair. His smile perfectly white and seemed to compliment his face perfectly.

"C-Can I get a, um, a plain coffee w-with c-cream," He asked, stuttering.

The man only chuckled and nodded, writing it down on his notepad;

"Anything else, sir?"

"N-Nope. Thank you..."

"Of course! I'll be right back with your order!"

He took the glossy book back and walked back to the kitchen. Laurance was a blushing mess. He didn't even get the guy's name and he's acting like a complete idiot around him. He needed to act normal if he were to even get a simple how'd ya do out of the conversation.

"Here you go sir. One coffee with cream."

On the coffee, Laurance noticed a heart drawn on it. He looked up to see his server again.

"Thank you. I never got your name, actually," He spoke calmly.

"Oh, it's Garroth. What's your's?"

"L-Laurance."

He laughed again.

"What's so funny," Laurance asked, embarrassed again.

"My friends always bother me about my stuttering problem and I that I sound weird when I do it."

Laurance noticed that his voice was traced with a slight British accent.

"Are you saying I s-sound odd?"

"N-No! Not at all," Garroth exclaimed, apologizing. "You actually...sound really cute when you did it..."

With that, he smiled and walked off. Laurance couldn't speak. He just drank his coffee and sat there. Every once and a while, he would see Garroth walk by to other tables, doing the same greeting and smile. His blue apron with a purple undershirt made him seem adorable. Slight freckles laid across his cheeks. Laurance couldn't describe his beauty if he was given the opportunity to. Soon, he realized that he had to leave sadly. Knowing that work wouldn't be done by itself. He got up and pushed his chair in. He walked up to the front to pay.

"Are you Laurance," The woman asked.

He nodded.

"Here, my co-worker wanted me to give this to you."

She handed Laurance a slip of paper with a number written on it with the name, Garroth signed on it.

"Thanks," Laurance said with a smile. "Just one question?"

"Yes?"

"Do you usual serve your coffees with a heart?"

She shook her head.

"I'm afraid we don't. Was there something wrong with your service?"

Laurance looked over to see Garroth walking back to the kitchen. They caught a glimpse of each other. Garroth softly smiled with a pink blush across his cheeks and walked back in.

"No...not at all."

Word Count
551
Make requests in the comments!