Larroth:The Lava Below

Theme:Death

I'm not mourning anymore. In fact, I feel quite better. I went to my second homecoming on September 22nd of 2018 and I feel amazing. I wish I could show you guys me in my dress but, at last, I cannot. Now, please enjoy this...trash.

Also, this a sequel to 'I Want You' which is a oneshot previously published in this book. I would suggest reading that first if you have not. But, you can do whatever.

ANYWAYS ENJOY!

•••

Laurance's POV:

I leaned against a wall next to the prison entrance. I was waiting for two specific guards that guarded Garroth's cell to leave and guard the main entrance again. As I waited, it had me thinking.

Three years?

Three years of my mortal life here in a boiling sauna of lava and fire. It didn't make sense. Ever since Garroth's been here, I felt more myself. Before the time skip. Now, I realized how much I regret being here for so long. If I wasn't, I can only imagine how my life would be different from the one now. Maybe Garroth and I would've admitted our feelings sooner rather then a few days ago. Speaking of a few days ago, I also realized that Aphmau and the others haven't even stepped foot in the nether to try and search for Garroth. It made me scoff. Why does he want to go back to them? Sure. I want to go back but, why can't we live our lives away from them. Away from the toxic life that Aphmau brings with her.

"Ah, Laurance."

I turned my head to not only see the two guards but, Zenix with them. I was confused. He never comes down to Garroth's cell this late. In fact, he already has visited Garroth today. It just made my heart pound against my chest thinking of what they did to them.

"I see you're still up," The red eyed devil smirked. "You waiting for me?"

"No. I was just here to check in on our...prisoner," I say, cringing slightly at the word.

I hated calling Garroth that.

"I see. Well, he's...still not cooperating."

I only nodded wanting him to leave so I could enter.

"I think you should go talk to him. You might be able to at least get a word out of the idiot."

I swear, if he said one more thing, I would've punched his teeth out of his mouth.

"Fine. Whatever," I shrugged, pretending that I didn't care. 

"Good. Now, I will be off. It's lights off for me."

With that, he left. I sneered at him as he left. I turned to the two guards and motioned for them to move. They did and I entered the prison. It wasn't long until I reached Garroth's cell. I reached down to my belt and grabbed my personal keys that I always have handy. I placed the key inside the lock and waited for the click. I opened the door and looked inside to see Garroth. He was in the corner, his eyes closed. He looked exhausted. I quickly went in and closed the door behind me. As I got closer, I realized that he wasn't tired. He was wounded.

I gasped and rushed over to kneel down next to him.

"Garroth!?"

He opened his eyes and smiled up at me.

"Hey, Laur. What's wrong?" He asked, noticing my worried expression. I just looked at him like he was the blind one. He had a black eye and his lip was bleeding. Not to mention that one of his cheeks were swelling up. "Oh...Laurance, I'm fine."

"How bad did he hurt you?"

"I'm fine. Really. Just some bruises that'll heal in no time."

"..."