Glaze:W-Wolfie..?

Requested by: Ghost_jelly10

Disclaimer!: This is not canon for my book 'A Superhero's Heart' but, don't worry. The shipping will come very soon in that book;)

•••

Garroth was walking down the street, coming home from a party that his friends invited him to. His messenger bag was around his shoulder, his clean blue sneakers walking down the wet cement, and exhaustion was written over his face. He decided to go home early, knowing that he had an early morning 'shift' he likes to say with the Shadow. Luckily, Howler was by his side, helping him but, he didn't want to be a downer by being tired.

You sure you wanted to walk home by yourself kid?

Yes, Ekon. I mean, it's late, nobody is on the streets with me and besides, I have you. What could happen?

Well, you never know.

He continued to walk down the sidewalk towards his dorm. Then...

Shoosh!

"H-Hello," He called out.

Nothing. Just an empty street with him in it. He pushed up his glasses, pulled his coat tightly around him in the fall night and continued on, again. He was about to forget about it until, he felt a tight grip go around his wrist as he was pulled along with whatever had taken hold of him. He was hoisted up in the air and his messenger bag fell to the street that he once was walking on before. He tried calling for help but, nothing came. His calls became muffled as a hand covered his mouth. Once he and the figure were safe on a rooftop, he was forced to look towards the kidnapper. He almost froze, seeing who it was.

"Shadow," He growled.

"Hello there," He smirked. "It's fancy seeing you here by yourself, Garroth Ro'Meave."

"How do you know me?"

"I have my ways. Besides, your going to be very useful to me soon."

"Why?"

"Because, you're going to be playing the role of live bait."

•••

"Blaze!"

Blaze bolted up in bed to see his friends rushing into the door. They seemed to be panicked and he immediately felt concernment.

"What's wrong bros," He asked.

"Garroth and Laurance," Aphmau says frantically. "They're missing!"

"W-What?!"

"They didn't come home last night apparently," Travis explained. "Garroth wasn't in our dorm this morning and Laurance wasn't in Dante and his'."

"Guys, calm down," Katelyn says, coming into the dorm. "They are probably grabbing coffee and breakfast. It's Saturday morning after all."

"Oh yeah," Dante protested. "Then why did I find this in the alleyway when I was doing my morning run?!"

Dante held out Garroth's messenger bag.

"He had this last night! So why was it miles away from the dorms!?"

"O-Okay," Katelyn stuttered, becoming worried. "Let's not freak out."

"Too late," Aphmau exclaimed, running down the hall.

"Where is she going," Blaze asked.