All Ships:Misteltoe

Requested by: Tiffanysmart13
•••

Christmas. One of the most magical times of the year. Whether you celebrate the holiday or not, you can always enjoy the simple things that the time brings. Lights. Hot Chocolate. Activities. Anything can just bring a smile on your face.

For the Mystreet gang, let's say, what they are looking forward to is the annual Christmas party they have before going home to families to celebrate. It was going to be held at Aphmau's this year and she couldn't wait. She had cookies in the oven, decorations head to toe covered her house. Christmas was her jam and there was no way she was going to forget anything! She was about to put away the boxes to focus on the cooking until, she saw a familiar plant at the bottom of the box.

Mistletoe.

She pulled it out and giggled last time she had it. The three boys completely at their throats fighting on who would get her. Now, things changed. Dante, engaged to Nicole, will be celebrating Christmas with her family after the party. Laurance admitting to her that he liked Garroth, to her dismay. After her split up with her boyfriend Aaron, (not fiancé in this! That would be too depressing! Even for a Garmau shipper!) she had grown feelings towards her long time best friend, Garroth. Unfortunately, she wasn't the only one on his list of choices now. With Laurance and new friend Blaze, she had some competition. Her goal tonight, get Garroth under the mistletoe and kiss him. Easy.

What she didn't know, two other little boys had the same plan for the blonde.

•••

The party was running smoothly. Games and food were going all around with laughs and music. Laurance was hanging out by the tree with Travis, who was now dating Katelyn.

"The only advice to give in this situation, dude," Travis sighed. "is go for it. If Garroth shares the same feelings he'll love it!"

"But, I'm scared. What if it ruins our friendship? What if Aphmau and Blaze come after me? Ugh! I hate feelings!"

"Come on! He's about to leave tomorrow to visit his parents with his brothers, and Kawaii~Chan, for the holiday. This is the perfect time," Travis urged.

"O-Okay, Ill try."

"That a boy! Now go get Garroth's feathers in a twist and make that face as red as Santa's suit!"

That made Laurance completely embarrassed. Luckily, for Blaze, he heard the whole thing. He had a plan of his own. Aphmau did too. They all walked towards the decoration at once. Once they all made eye contact they stopped.

"Garroth," They all asked, looking at each other. "Darn it!"

"There ain't no way you're getting him," Laurance protested.

"He's liked me before," Aphmau stated.

"Says the girl who broke his heart...multiple times," Blaze shouted.

"Says the guy he just met," Laurance and Aphmau shouted together.

They shushed when Garroth walked by, to meet up with Zane by the food table.

"He's mine," They all whispered at each other.

So they were off. All after the same man.

"Garroth," Aphmau called, getting to him first. "How are you liking the party?"

"Oh, hi Aphmau! It's great! Thanks for inviting me and Zane over," He says with a smile.

"Yeah! We're having lots of fun," Zane agrees.

"Great! Hey, Garroth, can you follow me for a sec?"

"Of course!"

She started to lead him over to the plant. Laurance rushed towards Garroth and tugged at his arm.

"Hey, Garroth. Can you help me with something," He asked.

"I have to talk to Aphmau though-"

"Trust me, it's really important!"

"L-Laurance!"

He pulled Garroth along with him, going a different route towards the mistletoe. Only for Garroth, to be pulled back by Blaze.

"Bro! Look! Cupcakes!"

"But, Blaze, I-"

"Nope! Cupcakes!"

•••

Garroth walked away from the party, a little frighten by everything.

"What's going on with my friends lately," He asked himself.

Laurance, Aphmau, and Blaze all poked their heads around the corner and found Garroth under the Mistletoe, a bit flustered.

"Okay," Aphmau says. "How about we all kiss him, separately? Sure, he probably will get upset but, I'm sure he'll understand soon."

"That's the most stupidest idea I've ever heard," Laurance spat. "You really think that's how he wants to kiss us under the Mistletoe?"

"Yeah! Besides, I'm going to get him first," Blaze said. "So, you all can leave!"

"No!"

They continued to argue again until, they heard an 'Aww'. They looked over to see Garroth holding Celestia. He was petting her, her enjoying it.

"Who's the sweetest dog ever," He asked, sweetly. "You are!"

Just then, she licked him on the lips, earning a bit of a chuckle from Garroth.

"Seriously," The three groaned. "The dog got him?!"

They all sighed and decided to call it a night.

Besides, they had New Years.

Word Count
814