Garmau:Wrong People

Aphmau's POV:

Prom night. One night that you can be the Cinderella that you've always wanted to be. Or, if not, than it's the one night where you can go crazy and enjoy a night of music and food! I looked at myself in the mirror and saw myself in a long purple gown, curled black hair with flowers in, and silver shoes. I couldn't wait for my date to arrive...

Ein. We've been friends for a while now and he's been sweet and generous towards me. When he asked me to attend with him, I couldn't say no.

I walked down stairs to see my mother. She immediately got out of her chair and hugged me tightly.

"Oh, sweetheart! I can't believe that it's finally your prom!"

"Mom, I went in my freshman year. It's not that big of a deal."

"Yes," She shrugged. "But, you're not a young woman. A junior. It's your prom."

I giggled and sighed towards my mother.

"Thank you, Mom," I say, kissing her cheek. "Ein should be here soon."

"Good! I can't wait to take pictures!"

A moment later, the door bell rang. I skipped over and opened the door to see Ein in a suit, holding a corsage.

"Hey, Aph," He said, nervously.

"Hey," I said in the same tone.

•••

The prom was lit up! The theme was 'Passport to Paris' and it couldn't be more magical. The DJ was playing music, people were dancing, and a long table with food was against the wall. On top of that, the decorations were marvelous! Everything was so detailed and breathtaking, I couldn't even think straight on how the planning committee did all of this!

"Do you want to go dance?" I asked Ein.

"I was thinking that we get settled first, if you're okay with that."

I nodded, knowing that we had the whole prom to dance. We grabbed a table and set our stuff down. I felt a hand on my shoulder and when I looked to my side, I saw Travis.

"Travis!"

"Hey Aph! You look amazing!"

"Thank you! You look dashing!"

He smirked.

"Why, is this a flirt from you?"

I rolled my eyes and pushed him playfully.

"Take a compliment. Where are the others?"

I looked at the dance floor to see Jeffory and Katelyn, dancing. Katelyn waved to me, smiling widely. I looked over to see Dante trying to flirt with three different girls, I also assumed that Travis came from over there. KC was practically running around like crazy, on sugar high. Zane was in the corner spectating.

Ein grabbed my wrist and said;

"Let's go dance!"

He seemed to be in hurry away from our table. I waved goodbye to Travis, earning one from him as well. Ein and I started dancing for a while and I couldn't help but start to feel tense. He seemed to be moving constantly, trying to get us in a clear spot. I decided to take a break and go talk to friends.

"I'll come!" He exclaimed, and followed.

I smiled at him and I decided to go up to Zane first.

"Hey Zane!" I say, cheerfully.

"Ugh! What do you want?" He groaned.

I giggled and asked;

"Do you know if Garroth is here yet?"