Glaze:I'm Stuck

Theme: Surprise Visit
•••

Blaze's POV:

     I was sitting at home, watching YouTube. And by watching YouTube, I mean watching Shane Dawson and Jenna Marbles on repeat. I was wrapped in probably ten blankets and I wore the warmest pajamas that I had. The worst snow storm of the year has arrived and everyone basically has been told to stay at home. I don't mind. I rather not drive in this ridiculous weather to be perfectly honest.

I was watching Jenna Marbles ruining her hair for the millionth time when I got a text. I paused the video and reached over to get it. I smiled seeing it was from Garroth. I opened it and I soon realized that maybe I shouldn't be smiling about it.

Hey babe? I maybe sort of planned to come surprise you this weekend and I maybe sort of drove instead of getting a plane. Long story sort, my car maybe sort of broke down so...can you come pick me up?

I thought this was some joke. Garroth and I have been dating long distance for about a few months now yet, we haven't seen each other since summer. Before we even started developing feelings for each other. So, I thought he was just teasing me since he knows about the huge snow storm. Also, he's smart enough to know not to drive in this weather...

This isn't a joke Blaze.

Apparently my boyfriend is a mind reader on top of that.

Where are you?

Down the street by the curb.

Have you tried starting the car?

No. I'm very satisfied with sitting in my Jeep with my heaters off in the middle of a blizzard. So I think I'm going to stay here for a while. OF COURSE IVE TRIED!

OKAY OKAY IM COMING!

I closed my laptop and got out of my pile of blankets. I rushed to my closet and threw on any winter gear I could find. Then, I swung open the door like a maniac and ran out, forgetting that there was ice under my feet. I slipped after two steps into the snow. I grumbled as I got back up to get to the end of the street.
The blizzard was awful. I could barely see five feet ahead of me. I hoped my neighbors didn't see me from their windows because they would lose all respect that somewhat had for me. I eventually made it to the curb that Garroth said his car was and I was thankful I turned the right way from my house because there was his dark blue Jeep, horribly pulled to the side of the road. I went even faster as my excitement grew stronger and stronger.

I saw the driver door open and his figure get out of the car. Stopping in my tracks because, I was worried that I would slip and slide into him, I got a good look at his perfect face. I smiled and he smiled as well, even though we were probably both freezing. I walked over to him slowly. I guess in the quickness of the situation, I haven't fully process the fact that my boyfriend was there right in front of me. Once I could reach him, I threw my arms around him in a big hug. His arms wrapped around me tightly as well and I didn't mind the cold anymore. Then, in the middle of the blizzard, I gently placed my hands behind his head and pulled him up to kiss me for the first time.

I couldn't believe he was here...once we separated, he looked up to me with a glimmer in his eyes.

"You want me to grab your stuff to bring in?" I asked.

"Sure," He said.

With that, we collected his things and walked back towards my home where we enjoyed the blizzard all weekend, wrapped in blankets.

Word Count
650
GUYS! I HAD A SNOW DAY TODAY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOUR YEARS!
So, I decided to write this. Ironically enough, my parents actually got stuck(In the car) without us knowing and our neighbor had to pull them out of  the snow.

I would tell you where I live since I love you all but, I don't want any killers hunting me down, ya know? lol, well, I have a half day tomorrow and I get out of school early on Friday since it's my spring break next week. I'm going to Arizona in the Phoenix area. If any of you live there...idk. Let me know?

Anyways, I love you my foxes and be prepared for a spamming of chapters in the next week!