All Ships:Happy Holidays!

Third Person

Garroth finished putting up the last bit of Christmas decorations in the main living area of his and his brother's home. He took a step back and admired his work, pretty proud of himself. Zane came in and noticed the multicolored lights and garland all over. He groaned and said;

"Garroth, we agreed on just a tree remember!"

"Oh come on baby brother!" Garroth whined. "Don't you want to celebrate the holidays in the most magical way possible?"

"Ugh! Just because we are hosting the Christmas party this year doesn't mean you are allowed to throw up ribbons and ornaments! Look, when New Years is over, just," He sighed. "All this needs to be down by then, alright?"

"Thank you Zane!"

Zane smiled under his mask. After the horrible summer vacation everyone had, especially his brother's scaring experience, he always enjoyed to make his lovable brother happy. Also, not to mention, he thought Kawaii~Chan would enjoy the decorations.

"Oh no! I almost forgot!" Garroth exclaimed, rushing down into the basement. A few moments later he came up with a hanukkiah. He placed it on the counter island in the kitchen and scurried around for candles. Once he set up everything on that, he took a sigh of relief and leaned against the counter.

Zane was utterly confused.

"Why do you have that?" Zane asked, inspecting the Jewish holiday item.

Garroth smiled and said; "Well, Laurance is going to be here and I don't want him to feel like his celebration was left out."

"Wait," Zane froze. "Laurance is Jewish?" Garroth nodded. "Since when?"

"Since...well, since he was adopted by Cadenza's family. It is a shock to most people. Anyways, he's coming, which is awesome and I wanted him to feel welcomed!"

Zane frowned. He hated Laurance. Not because he was annoying or anything but, he hasn't been reaching out to Garroth in person since last Christmas. Garroth still treats him like he's his best pal though! It makes Zane feel irritated knowing that Garroth is committing all this time to someone who isn't doing the same. For crying out loud, after the whole summer incident in Starlight Wonderland, Laurance only came to help Garroth cope with things for a weekend then, left! He even said he needed to move out of the house! Let's just say, Zane had it with that smirking jerk.

"So, Kawaii~Chan is bringing the treats while the others are bringing various food items," Garroth stated snapping Zane out of his thoughts. "Can you help me bring down the empty boxes?"

•••

Aphmau smiled as Aaron and her walked up the stairs to Zane and Garroth's house. Aphmau always enjoyed her "honorary" brothers' company. They always seemed to put her in a good mood or at least support her. Even after a she broke Garroth's heart, they were still close.

"You seem excited," Aaron chuckled. "You do realize we see them everyday?"

"Yeah but," She giggled, ringing the doorbell. "I just love them both so much and I'm excited to see what they did!"

With that, the door opened to reveal Kawaii~Chan, holding punch. She smiled widely and excitedly shouted for them to come in. Aaron and Aphmau stepped in to a beautifully decorated house. At the very least, they were impressed. Zane came over once he spotted them and stood next to his girlfriend.

"Wow! This place looks great!" Aphmau exclaimed.

"All thanks to Garroth," Zane said over the music as well as the other guests. "I just wanted the tree and a few lights."

"Of course," Aaron chuckled.

"You two go grab something to eat or drink," Zane insisted. "Garroth should be over there."

The couple smiled and took each others' hands. Once they reached the other food, Aphmau placed down her chips and queso that she brought. She saw Garroth and almost collapsed him in a hug.

"Garroth!" She shouted as Garroth laughed.

"Hey Aph! How are you?"

"I'm great just like this place! You really out did yourself!"Aphmau said cheerfully.

"Yeah! I'm shocked Garroth!" Aaron agreed.

"Aw! Stop you two! It wasn't that hard!" Garroth blushed, flattered. "Besides, your guys Christmas parties are always top notch."

The two smiled and continued to talk to Garroth until you heard a;

"HEY BROSSSSSS!"

Everyone turned their heads to see Blaze, Daniel, Dottie, and Ryan at the door. Everyone cheered in excitement to see them. Nobody questioned that they just let themselves in. Ignoring everyone, Blaze rushed straight to Garroth, tail wagging.

"Hey Garthy-bro!" He said happily. He hooked his arm around his neck and gave the blonde a little noogie. "How's my favorite blonde werewolf doin'?"

"Hahaha! I'm doing great Blaze! I'm so glad you could make it!"

"Of course!" Blaze saw Aaron and Aph and said; "Hey! How is the dream couple doing? I still see the ring on that finger so it must be going well!"

"We're doing great Blaze," Aaron chuckled. "We see that you're still as loud as ever."

"Of course! Why wouldn't I be?"

The party went smoothly. Everyone laughed, shared presents and danced to endless Christmas songs. Yet, Garroth noticed that the party was coming to end and Laurance hadn't shown up yet. He was really looking forward to seeing him since it had been September since he had seen his bro. He told Zane that he was going to get some fresh air and went out the front door. He sat on the front steps and looked at the lights around the street. He truly did love this time of year. Aphmau hugs. His friends' smiles and laughs. Blaze's apparent enthusiasm! But, he still wished his best friend could be there. Garroth looked down at his cherry punch that he had brought outside and took a sip. He didn't even noticed the figure that was walking up to him.

"Hey," They said, causing Garroth to look up in shock. "I'm sorry bud. My bus got in some traffic."

"Laurance!" Garroth exclaimed, dropping his drink and tightly hugged him. Laurance laughed and said; "Hey Garroth! I missed you!"

"I missed you too!" He said, pushing away. "Look, you really need a car if you keep missing your buses!"

Laurance shrugged and followed Garroth in the house where he was cheerfully greeted by everyone. Not to mention being tackled by Dante. What made him the happiest,  though, was Garroth's smile...

And the hanuakkiah on the counter.

Happy Holidays Everyone! I hope you all have a safe and wonderful holiday full of cheer! Also, I'm sorry if I did the whole Hanukkah thing wrong, I know it ended on December 10th but, I really wanted to include it this time and give Laurance an extra little trait that I thought was perfect! Anyways, I love you all and I wish you the merriest!