Garmau:Contribution Pt. 1

Theme: Marvel

Look. I would do it based off of marvel characters/movies but....I have a different plot in mind. A plot that won't spoil anything.

*IF YOU HAVENT SEEN INFINITY WAR (why haven't you?) GO HOME*

•••

Aphmau's POV:

"You sure you don't want me to come with you?", I asked Garroth as he collected his daughter, Gemma from the ground where she was playing with her stuffed puppy. He smiled and said; "Now you sound like me."

I giggled and said;

"I guess so. But, seriously, I know Blaze's pack is close but, you sure you want to go alone?", I asked again. "Not only are you Lord of O'Khasis but, you a have secret that you've kept for so long. What if someone found out? You know it's controversial."

He held Gemma close to him and said with a frown;

"I know but, you know I have to see him. It's been months."

"I think you should,", I say, placing my hands on my hips. "I'm just saying, let me come. Alina and Lilith are old enough to take care of themselves now. It shouldn't be an issue."

Garroth chuckled and placed Gemma back on the ground. He hugged me tightly as to assure me that he was going to be alright. He looked down at me, still smiling. Over the years, we've both grown. Our hair is starting to grey and we've developed a certain maturity for our children. With Shad being defeated, there's not another worry in the world.

"I'll be fine but, thank you for the offer Aph."

We've also grown closer as friends. During the war, I saw him as my guard. Now, I see him as just a close friend allowing me to enjoy his company more.

"So, after you visit Blaze, you'll head back home?", I asked.

"Yes. I'll be with Blaze for a couple of days so, don't expect me to contact you straight away."

"Of course,", I smirked. "You always were bad at that."

"Says you,", He laughed. "Who left me to babysit their kids for three months with no word? You."

I rolled my eyes and said;

"Now you should get going,", I say, pushing him playfully to his horse. "You've been too busy catching up here in Phoenix Drop that you haven't realized that the sun is going down soon."

"Ah, right,", He said, looking up. "Thanks. Gemma, say bye to Auntie Aphmau."

"Bye Auntie Aphmoo!", The toddler said in a jumpy mood. Her ruby red hair made her literally one of the gorgeous little girls I ever laid eyes on. Speaking of eyes, they mimic her blonde father's and his freckles. I gave her hug and picked her up, making sure she had her toy. I handed her to Garroth who took her gladly.

"See you in a few weeks?", I asked.

"I'll try. You never know."

"Oh, I know that story,", I joked.

He chuckled again and put Gemma on the saddle before getting up himself.