Glaze:Contribution Pt. 3

Theme: Marvel

•••

Blaze's POV:

Once the others left the room, I felt comfortable to have an actual conversation with Aphmau. She turned to me and immediately hugged me.

"We're going to find them, I promise,", She spoke softly.

"I hope...", I say, trying to not let my emotions get to me. "I love them both so much. If I lose them both, I don't know what I'm going to do with myself."

"You know Garroth loves you too much to let himself or your daughter to get hurt,", She told me with comforting smile. "He's probably just lost or maybe the horse has an issue."

"...I just want him to come back,", I say, hugging myself.

"Is there something I don't know?", She asked me, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"I was going to ask him if I could move to O'Khasis with him. Daniel, a commander of mine, seems to be better fit for the alpha position. Not me,", I sighed, telling her my plan. "We still wouldn't have been open but, live out our relationship in secret."

"Oh Blaze...we'll find him."

I nodded, trying to not cry with anxiousness. My daughter and husband are out there, in danger. I've got to find them.

•••

Garroth's POV:

As the sun was going down, Gemma and I were heading down our merry way.

"I can't wait to show Papa my new toy,", My little girl said, hugging her stuffed toy that her grandmother made her. "Do you think he'll like it Daddy?"

"Of course Gem,", I say, looking down to her. "He'll love it!"

She giggled as I kissed her head. We were about another mile or so away from Blaze's kingdom. I was so excited to see him. All we've gotten from each other over the past three months are letters. I miss him dearly.

"Daddy! Look!", Gemma pointed towards a small field of flowers. "Can we pick some for Papa?"

I thought for moment but, shrugged and said;

"Sure! I'm sure he would love that!"

I helped her off the horse and she rushed into the field. I lead the horse in as I found a place to just sit and watch Gemma pick various flowers for Blaze. I closed my eyes and remembered the last time I saw him...

•••

We were laying his bed, his arms around my waist as we stared into each other's eyes. The moon made each sharp feature stand out as it hit his face. I combed my hands through his hair, feeling how soft it was.

"You're absolutely beautiful,", I sighed, looking at him lovingly.

"You're just perfect,", He said back and peck my lips. "I wish I could see you everyday..."

"Me too...but, you know why we can't."

"I know but, I hate it."

I snuggled into his chest, feeling his heart beat in his chest. It's soothing thumps made everything around me disappear.

"...I love you,", I whisper.

"I love you too,", As he hugged me even tighter.

•••

"Daddy!"

My eyes shot open. Gemma came running towards me, looking spooked. She came up to me and tried to hide in my chest.