Larroth:Laughs

Requested by Ghost_jelly10 Again, not canon to my book 'A Superhero's Heart'!
•••

Garroth's POV:

Fifth period, lunch. A quarter of the school is out to do whatever they want for lunch. My friends and I, decided to stay in the cafeteria. A safe, easy to reach classes place. I was in line, getting food, Laurance right behind me in line. He had a soft smile, as always. He wore a green shirt under a denim shirt with ripped black jeans that cuffed at the bottom. His hair was pulled back in a messy bun, making him look casual. Unlike him, I just wore a dark blue hoodie with light blue jeans and white converse. My glasses straight on my face while I had my hair just messy. Laurance did beat me in presentation as always.

"Geez, I forgot how packed it can get in the cafeteria," Laurance says, looking around with his tray in his hands. "Do you see the others?"

"Hm," I hummed, looking around. "There!"

I pointed to a table in the far right.

"Nice work nerd," He teased.

"Why thank you."

We were about to walk towards the table, when Zenix came by and smacked Laurance's tray on the ground. All his food littered the floor.

"Hahaha! You nerds should walk where you're going," Zenix laughed.

I growled.

"How about you get a better hobby than just bullying people Zenix," I shouted.

"Oh yeah!? Well, blondie, don't you see...you seem to be enjoying it too!"

He stole my tray and threw everything on Laurance, causing him to be splattered in sauce and pasta. Everyone started laughing, even my friends in the corner. I narrowed my eyes, looking towards them. They stopped, seeing my face. I looked towards Laurance who looked extremely upset and embarrassed. Before I could say anything, he ran off.

"How about you go comfort your boyfriend," Zenix laughed.

Before I did, I grabbed a milk carton that was on a cart that the lunch lady was throwing out and opening it. I poured the spoiled liquid all over him, making him drenched. Once I was satisfied, I ran off to find Laurance.

•••

I walked around hallways of lockers and rooms until, I heard sobbing. It came from the boys bathroom. I walked in, shocked to see who was in there.

"S-Shadow?!"

I saw the villain lunged over the sink of the bathroom crying. He turned and saw me, his eyes narrowing.

"What do you want?", He said, in a low voice, growling almost.

"What did you do to Laurance?", I demanded.

He chuckled.

"Don't you see, blondie? I am Laurance."

I froze, walking towards him. As I got closer, I only saw similarities in his face, making me realize my stupidity. How did I never notice it before?

"Laurance, please. You need to calm down. Before people see you like this."

"Like what, Garroth? A weirdo? A freak? To be honest, everybody already sees me as this," He says, backing me into the corner. "And maybe you do too...is that it? You see me as a monster as well! Just like Zenix!" He grabbed me by the rim of my shirt, lifting me up.

"N-No! Laurance! Please! You're my best friend! I would never think that if you!"

He only clutched my shirt tighter. I heard a help from the entrance of the bathroom and I saw Robert Cunningham, scared out of his mind.

"Oh my goodness! Ms. Hyria! Come quick!"

He ran off, looking for someone to share the scene in the bathroom. I started to panic, if someone came in and saw Laurance like this, he would be arrested immediately.

"L-Laurance, I know that this isn't you. If they find you like this, the cops will be called and you'll be taken away! P-Please!"

I wasn't getting through to him. He just seemed to be blocking everything out.

"If you really cared about me that much, then, you'll be more aware of how I feel, Garroth!"

"W-What?"

"For goodness sake, Garroth! I always freaking flirt with you! In Spanish class, I taught you how to say I love you correctly and you got nothing from that!?"

I was now regretting everything. How could've not seen both his identity and his flirtation towards me? Maybe I am a dumb blonde. I looked into Laurance's eyes that were red, matching his mask. I imagined his sky blue eyes.

"I'm sorry, Laurance but, this isn't you."

He was about to throw some punch at me but, I pulled him by the neck and forcefully kissed him. His shock was muffled but, soon he seemed to relax. He shrunk down to his normal height and when I pulled away, his sky blue eyes were there with tears brimming them.

"What's wrong?", I asked.

"...I almost freaking hurt you...Garroth I'm so sorry..."

"Hey," I say, softly caressing his cheek. "That wasn't you. Now, you're back..."

He was about to say something when we heard;

"I swear Ms. Hyria! Garroth Ro'Meave was being beaten up by the actual Shadow!"

I started to panic again until, Laurance grabbed my wrist and brought me into the handicapped stall. I heard footsteps enter the rooms. I guess Robert brought multiple students as well.

"Mr. Cunningham! How dare you waste my time with your accusations!?"

Laurance and I bit our lips, trying to stop laughing. I was peaking through the cracks of the stall door to see Ms. Hyria lecturing he poor boy. I was holding back laughter until, I felt something soft against my neck. Laurance's lips was against me, teasing me. I glare at him, mentally telling him to cut it out. He smirked, mouthing no. As the teacher kept yelling, Laurance kept kissing me. I bit my lip hard now. Laurance traveled up my jawline to my earlobe and bit it. I held back a gasp, as I watched the teacher drag Robert and the other disappointed students out of the bathroom. Once I knew they were long gone, I breathed once again, making Laurance chuckle.

"Are you enjoying this?"

"You almost got us caught!"

"Nah, I wouldn't let that happen, blondie."

He pushed me in the corner gently, smashing his lips on mine. I tangled my fingers in his long chocolate locks as he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I would accept, if we had more time. I pulled away, to his disappointment.

"We'll continue later," I assured. "You stay here while I'll get you a spare hoodie from my locker."

"What? I rather go shirtless."

"Laurance."

"Fine..."

I giggled as I kissed him temple.

"I'll be back."

I left the stall, with a huge smile on my face.

Word Count
1121