Garmau:Helpless

Theme: Broadway

•••

Oh, I do I do I do I (Hey hey hey hey)
Dooo! Hey! (Hey hey hey hey)
Oh, I do I do I do I (Hey hey hey hey)
Dooo! Boy you got me (Hey hey hey)

It all started on a winter's night...

Helpless!
Look into your eyes, and the sky's the limit
I'm helpless!
Down for the count, and I'm drownin' in 'em

The Schuyler sisters, all more beautiful than the other, were attending a ball held by the biggest and riches names in America...

The eldest, Katelyn. Icy blue hair and eyes that somehow matched her spicy personality. She was definitely the most attention grabbing out of the three.

The youngest, Lucinda, was a bit of a odd ball. Spontaneous and energetic, sadly, not the main target out the three. But, that didn't make her any less beautiful.

The middle child, Aphmau. The most caring out of the three and everyone knew that. She had no idea what she was in for when she rolled up in her father's carriage that night...

•••

I have never been the type to try and grab the spotlight

The young woman was with her younger sister in one corner of the room, the two enjoying a glass of wine together.

We were at a revel with some rebels on a hot night
Laughin' at my sister as she's dazzling the room

"She's ridiculous,", Lucinda chuckled. "Why don't you go in there?"

"Eh, not my style. I'll let the one come to me,", Aphmau shrugged.

They continue to laugh at their older sister as she regretted boys left and right.

Then you walked in and my heart went "Boom!"

Out in the corner of her eye, Lucinda smirked seeing a certain someone.

"Hey, Aph,", She says, getting her attention. "Look. Isn't that Garroth Ro'Meave? Washington's right hand man?"

When Aphmau caught sight of him, she froze. She's heard of him...and his gang. Known to be players but, none of the less, the girl fell for his handsome appearance.

Tryin' to catch your eye from the side of the ballroom
Everybody's dancin' and the band's top volume

"Aph, we'll reach him later,", Lucinda tried holding back laughter as she watched Aphmau stand on her tippy toes. "Go dance with some other guy."

Grind to the rhythm as we wine and dine

Aphmau tried to casually dance, avoiding any way that would embarrass her...
Then, she caught a look in her older sister's eye. She saw Garroth.

Grab my sister and whisper,

"Yo, this one's mine,",  Aphmau whispered a bit aggressively while holding Katelyn's arm.

My sister made her way across the room to you