Is Red Symbolise Heart Or Embaressed?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I let out a heavy sigh as I lean my body into the comfortable cushion near the vending machine.

"Well,at least Shank-san is all better and heading back home though but.."my mind flash back to the horror when I was tending to his needs before he check out.

"Come on,(R/N)-san~!Let's play truth or dare~!"he chimed happily as his fist shot to the air and I just sweatdrop at him.

"No thank you Shank-san and I know what kind of dare or truth you're gonna ask so I politely decline"I try to smile at him as I back up a bit but he try to close he distant between us more.

"Aww,come on (R/N)-san~You're just like my partner!Always serious!"he grin childishly and I had to bonk him in the head because he was trying to hug me.

"I've told you Shank-san,I know your intention all along"I cross my arms over my chest as he rub his head in pain.

"Ouch~That really hurts (R/N)-san.."he whined as he fake his tears to earn my sympthy.

"Oh!What kind of guy do you like (R/N)-san?"his mood instantly change into a childish one again as he smil gleefully at me.

'Be strong (R/N)..'I mentally sigh to myself as I silently cry in depression.

Again,I let out a long sigh as I take a sip of my favourite drink.

Mr.Trafalgar is a jerk.I don't know why he sign me up with Shank-san but he is not a bad person exactly,though he could be a bit..flirty sometimes and I have to hit him in the head,which he didn't mind it at all since he has got use with it after all this time of taking care of him.

I was pouting to myself as I stare to the drink in my hand.

'I didn't hate Shank-san though but sometimes I've been wondering whether all of my efforts are really going to bear a fruit someday'I thought to myself as my face is still keeping to pouting expression.

While I was busy with pouting and mumbling to myself,I fail to notice that somone bumped my head slowly with something,interrupting my thoughts.

"Ah!Mr.Trafalgar!"I exclaimed as I saw that he stood infront of me.

"You know,you've been mumbling to yourself a lot lately which is gonna make you look like an old lady if you keep it up"his voice laced with tease and I pouted more as I glare at him.

"Meanie.."I mumble again which earns a light chuckle from the male.

"Here"he handed me a nicely wrapping which leaves me to confuse.

"What's this?"I ask him as I watch his form taking a seat beside me.

"Your lunch of course.I know you've been taking good care of Mr.Akagami-ya and you didn't have time to eat so I bought you some food"he told me as he took a sip from his drink.

"Really?Thank you..!But aren't you going to eat it too Mr.Trafalgar?"I ask him again before I unwrap the meal.

"It's alright,I'm okay without food for a few hours.You're still growing up after all"he told me and I nod my head,agreeing to his words but then it click inside my head.

"Hey!What do you suppose to mean by that?!"I ask him and he just let out a small chuckle again.

This guy is really a jerk.He always tease me as he like but you'll see.I'll get my avenge,hehe~

"Did you make this Mr.Trafalgar?"I ask him as I start to unwrap the colourful wrap and was about to eat the food.

"No,someone gave it to me"he said it with casually and I almost choked on the food.