Mountain Trials 1

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

We start heading out after the blizzards seem to calmed down now. I think its already evening but then again, its hard to tell time up here in the middle of the snow. It was a long walk till we finally come to face with our obstacles.

"Your journey ends here." a child-like voice spoke to us. We stopped in our track as we face our first fighters. "Eep! It's the executive family!" screeched Usopp in terror, his face pales like the snow. The executive? Must be one of Doflamingo's subordinates but I didn't know he had a family? I'm surprised to see a criminal like him had one; but like they say, never judge a book by its cover.

"There's 6 of them with their lower subordinates and we have 7 on our side," muttered Marco and all of us are in a readied defense position. I'm shaking- maybe because of the cold weather or it could be the overwhelming fear that is rushing within me. Honestly, I have zero fighting experience yet here I stand in front of our enemies, ready to charge at us.

"(R/N), when we charge right at them, I want you to make through them and get to Luffy and Torao." ordered Ace and I quickly shift my gaze to him. "What? But-"
"Its okay (R/N), we can handle them." said Nami, her gaze never leaves the family. Usopp continued more "Yeah, we can do t..this..!" despite he is shaking like a leaf, the brave warrior stood proudly with his shooting weapon ready in his arms.

"(R/N), they need you and this is not your fight. Go, we'll back you up." added Zoro and at this rate, tears started to well up in my eyes. "We will protect you yoi, just keep moving forward and don't look back." I look at Sanji and he give me an assuring smile. I let out a heavy sigh and only manage to smile painfully. "Okay, I'm ready." I said bitterly. I have to believe them as they believe me too.

"I'll take the tallest high pitched voice guy, Ace will take the guy with the paint on his face, Sabo, you take the masked guy, Nami and Usopp you take on the little kid, Sanji you take on the old man." said Zoro, his trusted swords readied on his sides. Everyone complies to his order and I was ready to sprint like never before.

"You will not pass beyond this point, we will kill all of you for our young master." the tallest guy with the high pitched voice spoke and I almost laugh at his voice. Honestly, everyone does which seems to piss him off. "Oi! What are you doing?! Don't laugh at Sir Pica's voice!" the lower subordinates squelled in horror as the tall guy started to look angry when we laugh at his voice. "How dare you laugh at my voice..!" the guy who was named Pica emerge into the ground and the ground starts to shake violently.

"Go, (R/N)!" yelled Ace and I nod my head, I charged my way through them and as they said, they protect me along the way. Marco mostly accompanies me and Ace backs him up because it was hard for a normal person like me to maneuver in the snow, especially when the angry stone guy controls the stones on this mountain. It does gives me an advantage when all of the lower subordinates run away to save theirselves from Pica's wrath.

"Good luck little girl! Be careful!" yelled Marco as he throws me onto another side of the cracked mountain part. I land on the snow on my face first and it was really cold. I raise my face and start running forward. I glanced back and saw big explosions here and there.

There was a heavy feeling welling up inside me but I swallow it down and keep pushing forward. "I can't let them down. I have to help Luffy and Torao." I gasped between my cold breaths. It was getting harder to breath as I keep running in the thick snow and not to add with the cold air. I could feel my lungs burning from the cold air, trying to breath in as much oxygen as I can.

I then saw a building, perfectly camouflaged among the snow. Maybe they're there? I run as fast as I can towards the white building; completely ignoring the burning sensation in my chest as I gasp for air. They need me, is what keeps me going and I never stopped, afraid that I might be too late for something. I can't lose anyone that is precious to me anymore. The dark thoughts about my family incident tried to faze me but I shaked my head vigourously to avoid it from clouding my head. "Not now. Not now," I gasped.