The Tears of Relief

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

I didn't know that I was spacing out till a voice interrupted my thoughts.

"-(R/N)!Hey!Are you okay?"a concerned looking,Hancock gaze at me with worries lingering around her eyes.

"Oh,I...I'm good..!Hehe,sorry,I was spacing out for a bit"I stick my tongue a bit as I rub the back of my head sheepishly.

"Something bothering you (R/N)?"this time,the pink hair girl spoke up while she was holding a cup of tea in her hand.

"Umm,nothing at all!I'm fine!Just thinking about my patients at the hospital like how are they and all"I laugh at my comments while deep inside my thought,I was imagining myself banging my head into the wall.

I doubt that they buy what I just said but you can't take back what you have said now isn't?

What I didn't notice was the group of girls exchange glances with each other and have the same thought on their mind;something is really not right with (R/N).

"Are you sure you're okay (R/N)?You know you can tell us anything right?We're all here for you after all"Nami shoot an assuring smile toward me and I look at them who share the same expression on their face.

I just let out a heavy sigh as I finally spill out the bean.

"I was worried about Law exactly..He's been a bit off lately and I haven't met with him for a while now and we have started to less talk with each other now..I've told Luffy about it too and he felt the same too that something wasn't right but today,I tried to call Luffy but he didn't pick his phone up so I tried to call the other boys but they didn't pick it up too.."

"I just..couldn't stop thinking that something bad might be happen to them now but I try to put those thoughts aside because I don't want to ruin our evening tea after all"I smiled weakly at them while a hint of guilty laced within the words.

"Silly girl,how can we enjoy if one of us is sad?"Bonney spoke up which Vivi scolded her afterwards.

"What?I'm saying the truth,we're like a big family right?So if one of us are sad,all of us are sad"Bonney look straight at me and it hit me.

I forgot about that.I was so carried away with my own feelings that I wanted to hide it away from them but I guess,sometime its okay to share your problems with others isn't?

"Yeah..You're right Bonney..I'm sorry everyone..Hehe,I guess I'm a selfish kind of person after all"I smiled goofily at them and all of us broke into a small laugh.

"I see you guys are getting along quite well.I am very happy to see that all of you cared for each other like a family.All of you really reminded me of my family in the past which is really such a good memories back then"granny Tia put her cup down slowly on the table and all of us turn our attention to the old lady.

"What happend to you family granny Tia,if its okay to ask?"Robin asked the old lady and she just smiled warmly at Robin and all of us.

"Well,let's say that everyone have their own life to carry out after all..but it is quite rare to see people who seems strangers to each other,gets along quite well and cared for each other.This is a request from me to all of you girls,please take care of (R/N) dear for me and take care of each other okay?"granng Tia smiled at us and all of us nod our head while deep inside my heart,I couldn't help but to feel like there was another meaning to her words.

"Granny!More tea please!"Perona spoke out loud in her cheery voice and all of us laugh again.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

'We have to go now,things has started to get messy now so it seems..'I thought to myself as I pant hard.

This guys are no jokes.Who are they?Does Luffy know them?Plus,how did Torao even get involve with them?