The Unfazed Feelings

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

We were all discussing with each other.I don't know whether they're discussing or debating with each other but seems like both of them at this moment.My thoughts then distracted to a certain person,who seem to be quiet for a while now.

Is (R/N) alright?She has been quiet for some time now..Usually she would've said something by now but she didn't.She was looking down and I didn't like what I'm seeing,(R/N) looked different.Is she..hyperlevanting?

I walked slowly to her while the others were still with their talks.I didn't want to alarmed the others if I called out to (R/N) suddenly especially seeing her like this.

"(R/N),are you okay?"I tapped her shoulder and I could feel her body  suddenly jump a bit at my touch as if she just snapped out of her thoughts.

"O..Oh,y..yeah I'm okay"she faked her smile but I could see her through despite her effort to cover it up."What's the matter (R/N)?You seem tense.."I ask her,trying to get her to spill it out even though I know it might be useless but I still wanna try it.

She just let out a sigh as I could feel her body relaxed a bit but her expression holds only sadness now.I don't know what I'm feeling now but it felt hurt to see her sad face.

"I couldn't do anything in the end..I mean you guys are strong and you guys can fight but what about me?Now that I think about it,I've been nothing but a burden to everyone..Even now,I couldn't do anything...I understand that Shanks and Mihawk couldn't help us further in the battle and everyone have did their best to help make this plan work but me?"she express her thoughts out loud to me and I just clenched my fist but I listen to her patiently,while trying to fight this burning feeling inside me.

"Maybe..you guys should go without-"before she even manage to finish her words,my anger suddenly burst out which accidently gained everyone's attention but my focus right now is solely focus on (R/N).I grip both of her shoulders and she gave me this surprised look with a slight confusion.

"What are you talking about?!Are you even listening to yourself?!"I yelled at her but not in anger but something more,something more deeper than anger.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

"Zoro.."I muttered his name slowly,surprised by his sudden act.This is the first time he raised his voice and this was the first time I heared it.His looks were serious and it felt like it could almost pierce right through me.

"It's not about our skills and abilities!Everyone have their own way of fighting idiot!Don't go off and say that you're nothing!I know you're way more better than that!We needed you and the captain needed you!That's why you gotta do what you can and we'll do the things that you can't"said Zoro with his iron grip on my shoulders,it must have been painful but I was lost in his words that I didn't even feel the pain on my shoulders.

Tears were threatening to escape from the corner of my eyes but I try to hold it from falling.Not this time.You can't fall this time.

I just looked down with my hair covering my face,in hope I could blocked the burning gazes from everyone for a moment.I thought back about Zoro's words and he was right.I can't give up now.I can still fight.I want to help them with all I can.

My silence must have worried them all because Hancock and Vivi called out my name but right after they call my name,I put my hands on Zoro's hand which is still resting on my shoulders.I gripped his hand but not too strong,just a firm one.I raised my head to meet his gaze and everyone till a smile make its way to my face.

"Thank you Zoro..everyone.."I muttered slowly and I pick Zoro's hand off from shoulders as I start walking toward Whitebeard.Everyone just stare at me with confusion while some of Whitebeard crews were whispering among themselves.

I kept on walking till I was a few inches away from the big guy.He just stared down on my small figure but I keep a straight face.I clenched my fist and took a deep breath.

"My name is (R/F/N) (R/L/N).I am a practical doctor.Our friend,Law and Luffy,they're fighting out there and we want to help them.We know Dofflamingo is a bad guy and we need to take him down.I don't know much about what my friend's are facing which I am ashamed and upset with myself but that is why I want to do my best to help them so please sir,please lend us some of your subordinates to help us"I ask him,with surprisingly no stuttering at all and no fear,but only hope and determination.

The big guy just stare at me from his high seat.Normal people wouldn't dare to talk him I bet but thinking about those two knucklehead that needs our help,gave me strength to do the things that I fear and knowing that everyone is here to help too,makes me more confident than ever.

"And what will I get if I help you little girl?Do you even know what you're going up against to?You'll be dead meat the moment you interfere with it little girl."his voice roared loudly while glaring menacingly at me and some of my friends squeaked in fear,fearing what will he do.

I just clench my fist more and grit my teeth in anger as I look up back into his eyes and glare at him.

"I don't care!I barely even know who this Doflamingo guy that we'll be facing but I do know that my friends is out there,trying to save all of us!Everyone in this town and from other country from his bad influences!I can't just sit here and do nothing when I know I can try to help them!"I yelled angrily at him,with tears that is starting to well up in the corner of my eyes.

"I used to be a troublesome to everyone.All I did was crying,feeling helpess and holding everyone back..but I realized that I can do something too,even just a little bit!My friends helped me realized it and helped me gain the strength too..."I glance to my friends who was smiling at me.

"So please,even just one people could make a big difference.You don't have to send all your subordinates but even just one of them would be enough and we are grateful if you help us.If you are talking about payback,I don't have much money to pay you back but if it's okay with you,I'll join your team as the payment!"I declared loudly as I stood just merely a few inches away from him.

"(R/N)..!"they all called out to me but I didn't turn to face them as I just focus solely on Whitebeard.I have made my mind about it and I don't intend to turn back on it.

Whitebeard glared as if doubting my words; or to be exact my skills. I am a doctor, a practical one but Law and the others have taught me so many things in medication so I can be quite useful when it comes to aiding injuries and stuff. I for the very least, bold enough to declare my position with a good amount of knowledge coming from it.

"Hey what's going on pops?"a sleepy voice spoke up and all of our attention to a certain male,who was looking rather sleepy with his hair.

=   =   =   =