🌸Author's Note🌸

こんいちは!I think this is my first time writing an author note for this book but I'm going to try to minimize it so as to not disrupt the flow of the story and filled it with bunch of author's notes😂😂

I wanted to apologize for the really really late updates becausw I just entered the university and its been 2 weeks now.Everything was new to me so I needed some time to adapt to a new environment while trying to stand by myself.

I admit,it was difficult but I'm not giving up.Yeah it felt different cause you are new to everything and trust me,it was kinda difficult handling it by yourself..

But I'm not turning down from it.We are strong.That's why we are there right?My message is don't give up yet guys.To everyone out there who is reading this and having a hard time no matter in personal problems or even small matter,just remember that it's okay to cry for it.

Really.It's okay to cry about it because it just means that its important right?Meaning that there are something important to you and there are reasons for why it happend so don't lose hope yet okay?I know everyone who is readin this or not,is really strong,wonderful,beautiful,handsome and talented.

Don't let what they say get to you.If they laugh at you,ignore them and just put on a proud smile because you know what?You should be proud that you are trying to be you while struggling with life's problem.I know you are trying your best so just keep going no matter how difficult it is and remember,you are never alone..Even if you are in the deepest darkness,somewhere they are reaching for you,telling you that you are not alone.

So remember never give up okay?Boy,I intend to make it an apology session for the delay but now I feel like I mixed it with some of my blabbing advices isn't?😂😂I'm sorry you guys😅😂

Thank you for supporting me and for reading my books!I hope you guys enjoyed it and feel free to leave a comment on it!To everyone out there who is reading this,remember you are beautiful/handsome so stay strong okay?😊I love you guys!!