Aftermath Of The Party

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

I was having a good dream where I was eating cookies and there was stream of endless milk river.I was happy till the dream were suddenly interrupted by someone who is poking my cheeks.

"Hrmm...Luffy..?Why are you waking me up..?"I groaned slightly as my eyes fluttered open to the cheery looking male infron of me.

"Morning (R/N)!You can't keep sleeping!You gotta play with me!I'm bored...!"the adorable male whined like a little kid as I rubbed my eyes sleepily.

"Aww,but I'm too sleepy Luffy..Wait,where are we anyway?"I ask him as I realised that I was not home nor even Law's house.

"Shishishi!This is my home!You were asleep last night so Law and me carried you here to my place for a rest!"Luffy exclaimed happily as his body rocks back and forth infront of me.

"Ohh,that makes sense then..What time is it now?"I ask him again.

"Its 7.00 in the morning!"he yelled loudly as both of his hands were thrown into the air.

"7?Isn't kinda a bit too early for we to play Luffy and aren't you already too old?"I let out a small laugh as I watch this humerous and childish male.

"What?!I'm not that old yet!That's just rude.."he pouted at me and I laughed at him as I ruffled his soft hair.

"Hehe,okay,okay kiddo,whatever you say but I need to make some breakfast for all of us first before we play okay?"I smiled at him as he cheered happily and jumped up and down along with me.

I just shake my head with a smile and went to the kitchen to prepare us all a breakfast.I just make some simple breakfast like pancakes,eggs,ham and some orange juices.

"Hmm!It smells delicious!I bet its gonna be super delicious if (R/N) makes it!"I heard Luffy's compliment and I can't help but to let out a small laugh.

"Hehe,thank you Luffy but I think its nothing much of a special in my cookings.I hope you like it"I said with a glimpse of hope inside my heart as I set the plate down for the both of us.

"Wow!This taste good (R/N)!You really are good at cooking!"Luffy exclaimed happily and I felt happy by his compliment but I didn't say anything in return but a smile at him.

I hope he didn't notice my blush though because I know that my face easily gives out my embarassed feeling by showing it at my face.Thank goodness he was too busy enjoying the food infront of him to notice it but I was glad that he enjoys it.

As both of us were enjoying our breakfast,a certain figure decides to wake up from his slumber sleep and joins our brekafast moment.

"Oh!Torao!You're awake!(R/N) has cook us some breakfast!You should try it!Its good!"Luffy spoke with his mouth full with his breakfast and I just shake my head with smile on my face as I shift my gaze to the sleepy male who is leaning near the wall.

Law seemed upset or annoyed about something judging by his looks because his eyebags seems to get more darker than usual as his hair was a mess.I just sweatdrop at his state while Luffy was still enjoying his food.

"Umm,good morning Law.I don't know if I should ask you this but..what happend to you?You look..umm..messy..?"

The grumpy doctor just let out a small growl and shifted his gaze to Luffy.

"Mugiwara-ya...WHY in the world did you let your OTTERS enter my room while I was asleep?"his voice was deep as his gaze turned darker by the minute and I just sweatdrop more as I suck in my lips inside which makes my lips turning into a thin line.

"Huh?Oh!You mean Freddy and Coco!Shishishi!They just love meeting new people and I think they like you Torao!Oh yeah,did you look yourself in the mirror Torao?You look awful!"Luffy exclaimed plainly and I felt like a ton of metal dropped on top of my head as I neevously glance to the grumpy doctor and saw that his eyes were shadowed by his messy hair.

"Luffy..!Don't say it like that..!You're making it more worse..!"I whispered yelled at Luffy and Luffy just gave me a questioning look which makes me sigh in defeat.

Without we realise,Law was already behind Luffy and he stretched his face long like a rubber.

"Ahh..!It..It hurts Torao..!C..Cut it out..!"Luffy yelled in pain as Law stretched his face angrily.

I just let out a sigh as I shake my head at the sight.I'm really amazed that this two get along so well despite their big differences in their characters.

"Hehe,okay now Law,I think Luffy has got your messages now so why don't both of you stop fighting each other and enjoy the breakfast?"I smiled at them as I rest my chin on my hand that is leaning on the table.

The two males looked at my direction and glared at each other as they huffed in dissatisfied.I just shake my head again with a small smile.

The three of us were eating our food silently while enjoying the good breakfast till Luffy spoke up.

"Hey,(R/N),didn't you and Torao have a something happy campaign?What was it call?"he said to himself as he tried to remember the word but Law cut him off with a sigh and spoke up.

"It's The Happy Caring campaign,Mugiwara-ya.."Law sighed at the male and Luffy exclaimed happily.

"Yeah!That's it!Shishishi!So,aren't you guys suppose to be getting ready for it?"Luffy directed his questions at me and Law shifted his gaze towards me too.

"Well,I did come up with some ideas but I don't know if it's gonna work or not.."I smiled sheepishly at them.

"What is your idea then (R/N)-ya?"Law seems to be interested with the subject yet he managed to keep a calm look on his face.

"Hehe,I'll tell you guys when the day comes but for now,it's gonna be a secret~"I put one finger to my lips as I shoot a playful wink at them.

What I didn't realise was the both of them were affected by my gestures which makes the two males blushing madly but I was busy laughing to myself that I didn't notice their reaction at all.

"Well!So what are going to do today?"I ask them.

"Oh!I know!How about we go outside?Like taking a walk at the mall that Nami and Robin always go?They said that there was a new cafe open there!"Luffy's eyes beamed with excitement and for a moment there,I could almost saw the images of food flashes around his orbs.

I couldn't help but to laugh and Law was chuckling to himself as he shake his head with amuse.

"Fine,I guess we could take some walk around the mall for today,I'll get ready then"Law said as he stood up from the stool and went upstairs.

That left me with Luffy alone in the kitchen who is looking at me with full concentration.

"Hehe,Luffy why do you keep staring at me like that?Is there something on my face?"I ask him as he kept his intense stare at me.

"Because I just realised that you look really beautiful (R/N)!I was thinking why can't I avoid my gaze from you but now I understand,it's because you're really beautiful!"his sudden compliment made me flush red and I was really flustered at that moment.

I couldn't look at his gaze so I just stare down at my lap while the childish male grinning happily to himself.

"Y..You should eat your food Luffy or they're gonna cold.."I tried to sound cool but I know it didn't work but it works nonetheless because Luffy loves food so he immidiately chowed down his food.

I just stood there at my place,feeling flustered with his sudden compliment and trying to calm myself at the moment while the animal doctor was happily eating his breakfast.This guy is really unpredictable..Just like Law.

●Meanwhile●

"Hm?Someone must've been talking about me.."the grumpy doctor sneezed a bit while he was taking a bath in the shower and tought that someone must've said something about him.

= = = =
I'm really really REALLY sorry for the late update..😭😭Many things have been going on in my life so I didn't get the time to update it as fast as I could..Please do forgive me.. m(_ _)m