The Devil Fruit's Origin

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

"What is wrong those two?!Grr,I'm so pissed off right now!"I yelled in anger as the 6 of us gather at the front counter help desk.

"Calm down now Nami,I'm sure they must have their reasons for doing that..."said Vivi as she tried to calm me down.

How can I not?!When we arrived,we want to ask about (R/N) because she just suddenly walk past us without even saying anything and we didn't get the chance to talk to her because she disappeared from our sight afterwards.We tried asking them but the only thing they said was;

"It's nothing to be worried about"

Nothing to be worried about?NOTHING to be worried about?!Just thinking about pisses me off more!

"Still,I wonder what happen to (R/N)...Did you guys notice that she were crying right when she passes us?"ask Bonney outloud and this gain our attention.

"She was crying?Why did she cried?Did the boys said something to her?"said Perona in a question tone and this made all of us pondered.

Why did she cried?I swear if the boys said something stupid that made (R/N) cry,I'm gonna beat the sense out of those two especially Luffy but then again,Luffy surely wouldn't do anything that made any of us cried especially when he really cares about the person.Truly all of us cared for each other and (R/N).I do hope that they have a good reason for all of this.

"How about we visit (R/N) then?We can ask her directly what's wrong rather than pondering here right?"suggest Robin and all of us agreed to pay (R/N) a little visit.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

My room was dark.My house were also dark.There's not a single sound inside my house except for the sound of the  ticking  clock.My mind were blank.I couldn't think of anything nor feel anything except for the words or rather,the earlier scene that keep replaying inside my head.

'I was resigned from a practical doctor...Heh..What was I thinking..?I thought I could be one but guess some dreams are not meant to be...plus,their disappointed with me...I can see it within their eyes...Heh..I'm a crybaby..'I laugh to myself as I cried out all of my feelings.

I cried and cried for what seems like hours till I heard a knock on my door,right before I was about to fall asleep.

"Who could it be...I wish they just go away.."I said to myself and drag myself out from the bed.At this rate,I didn't care what I looked like so I just go and opened the door,only to see my friends who I hoped I wouldn't be seeing at the moment.

"(R/N),what happend to you?You look awful..."gasped all of the girls while Chopper touched my leg as he asked the same question too.

"Oh..hey guys..I'm sorry that you guys have to see me in this state...I was just not feeling well today..Hehe..Besides that,why are you guys here..?Did you guys need something..?"I ask them with my eyes are swollen from the excessive crying for a past few hours.

"We wanted to check on you and we were worried about you..You just left the hospital and we were worried something bad happend to you"said Hancock in a worried tone and I just looked at them with a small ghostly smile.

"Thank you guys but really,I'm okay..just needed some rest that's all.."I told them as I looked down.

"We know you're not (R/N)...can you at least share what happen to you..?Please..?"they begged and I looked over them all.

I just sigh and let them in as we seat near the fireplace.We took our place and made ourselves comfy.

I couldn't be angry at them despite my emotional state is at its peak but I gotta control it.I don't want to hurt them and drag them along too with what I'm going through...