A Flash Of The Feline

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Shoot!What should I say?!Should I tell him the truth?But what would he say if I told him that I heard what he talks with the girl?That's crazy!He's gonna be mad of course!

"Umm,well..I was..trying to find you exactly Mr.Trafalgar..!Yeah,that's why I'm here..!"I tried to make it look as real as I can besides,I'm not kinda lying though,I just didn't told him that I was easvedropping of course.

"You were?"he raise one of his eyebrows at me and I nod my head as I smile nervously.

I know it was not that good but please trust me.Please don't ask anything more.

"Hmm,is there something you need then (R/N)-ya?"he broke my thoughts and I mentally sigh in relief as he finally bought my words.

"Umm,well,I was going to head home so I thought I should meet you first and tell you about it"I smiled at him.

"I see,do you want to ride my car then?"he ask me while his hands were in his pockets.

"Ah!T..That's okay..!I can walk home..!No need to trouble yourself Mr.Trafalgar!"I waved both of my hands in a frantic way infront of my face.

"Are you sure?It's dangerous for you to be walking back home alone..Don't worry,I'm not gonna charge you anything (R/N)-ya"he assured me and saw that his eyes were hoping that I accept it.

I mentally sigh as I thought that he wouldn't take no so I finally accept his offer.Beside,he does have a point there.Last time,I manage to escape myself from a bunch of perverts that were trying to do something to me but since they were a bit drunk,I manage to escape from their grasp and run away back home.

We were heading to his white Honda Civic car and he opened the door for me.I nod my head in gratitude as I went in.

'Well,this is awkward..He is nice but if he keep doing it,soon this red on my face is gonna be more visible than it is now'I thought to myself as I told my heartbeat in hope to calm it down.

We were heading back to my apartment which took quite a few minutes to reach there.

"Do you always walk from your place to your work?"he suddenly broke the tense atmosphere between us but his eyes were still on the road.

"Yes but sometime I take the bus if I'm late but now I just walk between the two destination"I told him and it was silence again as he just reply with a nod.

Oh goodness,please let me arrive quickly.This kind of situation is really getting me.

Not long then,we finally arrived to my apartment and I almost cheered to myself if I didn't control it.

"Thank you Mr.Trafalgar for all of the trouble,I hope you have a good night"I said as I was ready to leave the car.

"It was nothing,you too (R/N)-ya"he said as he peer his head to the window.

"Bye.."I waved at him as he nod his head and drove away.

Afterwards,I slouch my body to the front a bit as I massage my temple with my fingers.Well,that was kinda awkward,I hope I won't have to keep troubling him though.

Soon,I drag my body inside the apartment and went to my room to have some rest.It was quite a long day today.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

I drove back home quitely and it took me 50 minutes to reach to my house.It was nothing fancy,just a simple house for a single person like me.

I open the door to my house and went in as the darkness engulfs me.I switch the light source open and my home was still the same.It's not that big nor too small,a very decent home if I say.