Invitation

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

I was walking down the hallway till I bump into Hancock and Perona who was walking down the oppisite of my direction.

"Oh!(R/N)!Hey!"Perona waved enthusiasticly at me with her cheery attitude which earns a scold from Hancock beside her.

"Perona!Quite down your voice!You're gonna disturb the patients around here!"Hancock whispered at her ina low angry tone and Perona laughed sheepishly at her sillyness.

"Hehe,hey Perona,Hancock,where are you guys heading to?"I ask them seeing them in a good mood tonight.

"Oh,we're going to Nami's apartment.She is going to make a party there and everyone is going there"Hancock explained to me as she flashed a smile toward me.

"A party?What's the occassion for?"I ask her,slightly curious about this party that everyone is going to.

"No occassion at all,just for fun,like a hang out party something like that"she smiled at me again and I make an 'o' shaped mouth.

"I see,it sounds fun"my eyes flashed with excitement and Perona seem to be more excited about it too.

"You shouls go with us (R/N)!Its gonna be more fun if you join us!"Perona take both of my hand as she jumps up and down along with me.

"Hehe,okay,okay,Perona.I'll go since I think its kinda fun with everyone going there"I giggled at her as she seems more happy which earns another scold from Hancock to tone down her hyperness that could disturb the other patients that is resting in their room.

"Oh,right,doctor Trafalgar was searching for you (R/N)"Hacock reminded me and I glance at her.

"Oh!Right,I almost forgot..Hehe.."I stick my tongue out as I rub the back of my head sheeepishly.

"Is he coming too?"I ask Hancock and she just let out a small sigh which makes me tilt my head to side in confusion.

"He isn't going because he is not interested with it"Hancock sigh in a give up way and I assume that she must've try to persuade him but I guess he could be a bit stubborn sometime.

"Hmm,maybe I can talk to him about it?"I told her in a suggestive voice and Hancock just gave me a hopeful look.

"You will?Hmm,well I guess its worth a shot since you're close with him after all so maybe he'll be convince if its with you"Hancock smiled at me and I flushed in red in an instant.

"H..Hey..!What's that suppose to mean?"I pout at her as she laugh at my embarressed state.

"Ohh!You two are so adorable!I hope he do come!It'll be much more fun if the two sweet lovey dovey comes!"Perona cheered and I give her a depressed look.

"Please don't ship us Perona.I've told you,he is just like a family to me and so is everyone.We're not in something deep relationship"I told her as I try to convince the pink hair girl but it seems whatever I say was a useless effort as she was keen on her thoughts.

"Well,we see you two there then (R/N),bye"Hancock smiled at me as she drag Perona along who keep telling me to wear something cute and stuff and I just shake my head at my two friends.

I then start making my way towards Law's room in hope I would find him there since I don't think he would tend to his patient around this hour.

I slide the door open to his room and as expected,he was there sitting at his chair while looking through his patient's files.

"Good evening Law"I greeted him to gain his attention and it did as he glance at me from the corner of his files and set it down on his table.

"Evening (R/N)-ya,going back home now?"he ask me as he stretch his limbs and joints from all of the stress as I took a seat infront of him.

"Well,not exactly"I smiled a bit at him and he arched an eyebrow at my way as his face were scribbled with confusion.

"Are you going somewhere tonight?"he ask me and I just let out a small sheepish laugh as I started to shift a bit in my chair.

"Hehe well,exactly all of our friends are holding a party at Nami's apartment so they invited everyone to go there so.."I played with my fingers and glance up to see his expression and his expression was priceless.

His face holds a horrified look like a little kid hears something that he didn't like going to and Law is doing that kind of face now which I'm struggling right now from laughing outloud.

"No,I'm not going"he narrowed his eyes towards me and he crossed his arms to his chest in an upset manner.

"Aww come on Law,its not that bad.Besides,they invited us and were hoping for you to go there.I'm sure its gonna be fun!"I try to convince him but he just pout at me like a little kid.

"Oh come on Mr.Grumpy.If you're not going then I'm not gonna talk to you again"I threathen him as I pout at him and he just glared at me giving the don't-you-dare look but I was commited to it.

"...Fine,so long as it makes you happy"he finally gave in and let out a heavy sigh as I cheered happily.

"Yay!Thank you Law!You're the best!"I accidently hugged him in excitement as the overwhelmed feelings took over me while Law stood there in shock as I hug him.

I was so happy that I fail to notice that he was slightly tensed by my sudden action but then he chuckled at my childish act and ruffled my hair which leave a mess of it.

I pout at him as he chuckled more at my messy hair state.

"Well then,we shouldn't let them wait for us then"he told me as I smiled gleefuly at him and followed behind him as we get prepared for the party tonight.

= = = =