More Merrier Double Fun

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

I'm currently walking back home to prepare myself for the party and Nami has sent the invitation through the message,luckily I have take all of their phone number just in case.

"It's okay Law,I'll be fine.Thank you for the offer but I assure you,its gonna be just fine"I assured the now worried male who seems doubting my words.

"What if those guys try to attack you again?"he looked more concerned as his brows scrunched with worry and I can't help but to smile a bit at it.

"Okay,how about this,if I feel that I'm in danger,I'll quickly give you a call okay?"I told him to put his worry to rest and he just give me a consideration look as his thoughts were thinking about my words.

Finally he gave in and trust to my words.I smiled at him as I waved a goodbye at him.

"Hehe,Law worries too much sometimes.."I laugh to myself as I remember back at the incident.

I can't help but to feel this warm feeling in my heart as I thought about him and everyone.Everyone cared so much for me and they were all really nice.I hope I can be a good friend to them so for that,I need to be stronger for their sake and mine.

Finally,I reached my apartment and went inside.Usually granny Tia would be around but I guess she must've been asleep by now or probably enjoying her evening tea.I just love her tea collection.All of them were wonderful and probably I should ask the girls to hang out by granny Tia's apartment sometimes with a cup of her fantastic tea.

"Hmm,what should I wear for the party?Man,I'm bad at this..Haha,can't help it,comfy is the main priority than style right?Well,let's see what we have in our closet now.."I talk to myself as I browse through my closet.

It took me roughly around 15 minutes just to find the perfect attire and I finally get myself ready with everything.

I bring my phone along as I just wore a simple black high heel sandals because I don't feel like tearing my ankle off with high heel shoes for the party.I closed my door and locked it good as I went down and start heading to the adrress.

"Oh?Its raining lightly tonight.."I muttered to myself as I hand out my palm into the rain and felt the coldness running through my palm.

I then continue towards my destination while the rain starts pouring lightly on me.Luckily its not heavily rained or I would've been drenched wet by now and I'm too lazy to bring my umbrella too.

I was enjoying the cold night passing by till I accidently bumped into a person.

"Oof!I..I'm sorry..!I didn't see where I was going.."I uttered an apologise to the person and glanced up only to be met with a cold glared from a group of gangsters.

"Huh?!Sorry?!You think just some simple sorry would've make it all up after you bumped to me?!"he arched his eyebrow in annoyance as his voice was laced with anger and I was shrinking with nervous.

'Shoot!He's pissed off!What should I do?!'I mentally screamed to myself and without I realise,I was soon lifted up from the ground.

I was choking on breath as he choked me by the neck with his strong hands and I was on the verge of tears right now.I couldn't even scream for help because I was strangled by this guy and I could feel my strength and my conciouss started to slip away.

I almost pass out from the lack of air till I heard a sudden thump and a warm pair of arms caught me from falling to the ground.

I coughed up a few times before I glance up to see the person who just saved me.