Uncomfortable Feelings

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

We were having a fun time at the mall and Luffy was right,the mall was huge!I wonder how did they manage to make it this big?I was so mesmerized by the building and Law was not interested with it much but he kept gazing here and there that might interest him while Luffy..

He was being too excited with the cafe,or to be more exact,the food.I could almost imagine that there are some food radar in his eyes that he somehow knows the place even though he was new to this place.

I just smiled and shake my head at Luffy's childishness while the three of us were enjoying everything around us.

We did stopped by some shops nearby like clothes stores,shoes stores and stuff but we didn't really bought them because first it was SUPER expensive and second,its not our likings so we didn't buy them.I am really amazed that Nami and Robin always came here to shop for some stuff...

"Look!There's the cafe!Come on guys!I'm already hungry!"Luffy exclaimed happily while his eyes were focusing at the cafe like a hungry prey.

What you didn't know was,he dragged me along with him and rushed to the cafe.Luckily I didn't trip over because of the sudden run.Law who was left behind finally catch up to us while his spotted hat covered his gaze from all of the attention that everyone gave to us.

"Luffy!You didn't have to run just like that you know and even dragged me!I almost tripped over ya know!"I pinch his right cheek while Law pinch his other cheek.

"I'm shopyy.."he apologised to us and we finally let go of his face.

'Luffy,you're really a big goof head but I guess that what makes me cared for you and everyone a lot..'I thought to myself as a ghost smile carved on my lips.

"Well,I guess we should find a seat now"Law spoke up as the three of us glances around to find a spot to sit down.

After finding a place to seat,Luffy and me went to the counter to order up our food and drinks while Law waits at the table.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

I waited at the table while Mugiwara-ya and (R/N)-ya went to order our food at the counter.I took out my phone to check any notifications but it was nothing so I put it down on the table as I let out a small sigh.

Suddenly,an uninvited guest joined at the table and just as I saw the familiar face,an unpleasent frown carved on my face.

'I don't like this at all..Why is this women here?'I thought to myself as I gaze at the women infront of me while she smiled at me.

Most guys would find it was a sweet smile but for those who know this women,especially me,would find it annoying and something must not be good.

"Oh?Not even a greeting for an old friend,mister Trafalgar?"the women smiled to me and my frown deepened.

"What are you doing here..Monet"I glared at her as she laughed at me as if I said something funny to her.

"Fufufu~Cold as always it seems~I see that you have a new friend mister Trafalgar~"the women chuckled to herself as I glance back to (R/N)-ya who is standing beside Mugiwara-ya.

"Don't you dare laying a single touch on her and my friends.They have nothing to do with this at all"I snarled at her as she kept on laughing to herself more.

If this wasn't a public place,I would've shambled her body apart but then,(R/N)-ya might be scared of me..

"Fufufu~I see you have grown attached to the little girl isn't~?"she smiled at me and I just narrowed my gaze at her.

"Fufufu~Don't worry mister Trafalgar,I won't hurt her or your beloved friends but I can't assure you that the others might attempt to~"

'Please just don't drag them into this...I could never forgive myself if they got hurt or even more,I could never forgive myself if they hurt (R/N)-ya..'I thought to myself as I bit my lips in anger while glaring at this women infront of me.

"Just what do you want Monet,just state your business already"I changed the topic as I started to get impatient with her and she just smiled with amused towards my tense.

I can guess that she sensed my tensed situation just by my expression but I try not to show any weakness especially,since I am dealing with a serious problem in the hand.

"Fufufu~Alright then,the young master seems to be not in a good mood these days so the young master summoned you back home~"the words that I feared has been spoken and I could almost feel a lump stuck in my throat as my nighmare becomes reality.

"Fine,I'll go soon,just don't do anything to them,that's all I ask"I told her and she just chuckled at me as she stood up from the seat and left me alone.

'I could not let them know especially (R/N)-ya..I guess I'm gonna need my team to cover up for me..'I thought to myself while two figures then settle down a tray filled with food and drinks for the three of us but since I was too occupied with my thoughts,I fail to notice thier prescenes till a sweet voice called out to my name.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

"Law?What's wrong?Are you okay?Law?Law!"I called out to Law who seems to be spacing out while his face holds this grim look.

"Huh?Oh,y..yeah,I'm alright,nothing to worry about (R/N)-ya.."he finally snap out from his gaze as his eyes met with mine.

For some reason,I could almost feel a familiar feeling within those looks but I couldn't tell what it was.

"What's wrong Traffy?Did we make you wait for too long?Is that why you have that kind of face?"Luffy told Law which earns a question look from the male.

"What kind of face are you talking about,Mugiwara-ya?I looked normal and no,I was just memorising about my studies,that's all"Law told him as he gaze back at forth at me and Luffy.

"Are you sure?Is there something troubling you Law..?"I ask him as I feel something was different about the way he acts but he put on that same smile and assured me that it was nothing.

"Man,Traffy!You learn too much!That's why you're making (R/N) worried!"Luffy scolded Law for the first time and I couldn't help but to smile a bit at his actions.

"I'm sorry to make you two worried about me but don't worry,there is nothing to be worried about"he told us the same thing again and when I saw that he didn't feel like talking about it anymore,I decided to drop it off and we continue eating our food while talking about different topics.

I know he was hiding something and somehow I get the feeling that he is trying to hide it not just from me,but from Luffy too.What is it that is troubling him?I wish I could know..

= = = =