The Price I have To Pay

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

"Why did you call me into your home Torao?You usually kick me out or even lock the door when I came.."I pouted a bit at him and he just sigh.

"Because everytime you came into my home,I know your hands would never stop themselves from touching any of my things especially the antiques breakable stuff"he glared at me and I just pull my mouth and looked away with an innocent look.

"Besides that,I invite you here because it's more appropiate to discuss about (R/N)-ya just between us"he took a seat right across me and my expression turned serious.

(R/N)..In my mind,I could almost imagine as if we were separated by a wall of transparent glass that no matter how hard I try to call out to her name,it was useless..She doesn't hear my call at all.

My mind then snap back into reality as I realised that Torao was calling out to my name.

"Oh,sorry..I wasn't listening there"I told him as I look down at the red carpet that is covering the wooden floor.

"I know you are worried about her Mugiwara-ya but I am too..and so is everyone.."said Torao in a sad tone and just reminding of her,reminds me of her smile and her laugh.

A certain memory flashed through my mind.It was the time when (R/N) came to visit me with Chopper.We were taking care of the animals together and bathe them.A bubble got onto her nose and popped and both of us laughed together while splashing some soap at each othet along with Chopper.

"I want to help her Torao.Its so painful..inside my heart..to see her sad face..see her..someone different..I like the smiling (R/N)..She is..like a family to us.."I told Torao and Torao just stare at me with the same feeling,while I clenched my hand into a ball of fist.

"We will,Mugiwara-ya.I..want to help her too.."Torao said with sadness laced in his voice and this caught my attention.

I looked up and saw this pain expression on his face and I just stare at him as my mind wander to (R/N),thinking how is she and why did she try to hide something from us.

We sat there for a few moments in silence as our mind think about only person,(R/N).We will solve this and we're gonna need the help from others too if we're gonna crack this one.I know I would've prefer just us both but my gut is telling me that I'm gonna need the help from others too.Besides,we're a family isn't?So family help one another.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

My head feel so hurt as I cooked myself a simple breakfast.Those voices won't leave me alone and I can guess that I have a pretty heavy eye-bags now.Hopefully no one will ask me anything at all...Is it starting to show its signs already...?Is it happening again..?If so,then I really need to keep it cover up good or not they'll surely gonna be worried about me.I could easily avoid them though but there is one particular guy that I can't avoid since he is technically my supervisor and all.

"No,I won't let anybody knows about it,not even him..I can't let them worry about me...I've been a trouble to them for a long time now so I can't let them worry more about me"I said to myself as I grip the cup of coffee handler a little bit.

I gotta stay strong no matter what.

Timeskip

"Morning (R/N)!"someone greeted me and I look up and there I saw the four girls near the counter.

"Oh,m...morning guys!"I greeted the girls back as I put on a big smile,trying to cover up the throbbing pain inside my head.

"Oh?Are you okay (R/N)?You looked pale.."ask Hancock who has this worrying look on her face and this gain the other's attention.