Visitor?Unexpected?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Law is sending me home after we had quite a fun time with Luffy and Zoro.Luffy told us to visit his shop sometimes and I assure him that we will try.Besides,I want to check on the kitty again too next time.

"Thanks Law for sending me back home and for everything"I smiled at him as he stop infront of my apartment.

"You're welcome and I'll pick you up again tomorrow in the morning as usual"he told me and I just let out a small sigh and I shake my head with a small smile on my face.

"Good night Law"I told him and he wave me a goodbye before he drove back to his house.

Then,I went to my room to have some rest.While I was on my bed,trying to catch some sleep,I couldn't help but to think about what Law did today.

He said that I was apart of someone who is important to him and he even said that I was one of his friend too.To be honest,I was really surprise and happy at the same time.I thought he would tell Luffy that I'm just his assitant yet he told him that I was hos friend.

Did I think him and the others as my friends?No,I don't but I do think them as my family.They are really kind and funny.Each of them are really unique and interesting in their own way.I wonder I'm like that too?

Then my eyes suddenly shift to the small picture that is resting on my nightdesk beside my bed.It was a picture of my family and me when I was 12 years old.We were having a great time at the snow mountain but..

I shake my head slowly trying not to remember on what has happend at that time.

"I should probably get some sleep now.."I mumbled to myself as I soon drift into a slumber sleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I soon woke up to the sound my anime alarm ringtone.I groaned a bit as I close the alarm and drag my body out of bed to get ready for another day of work.

I just eat some toast today and a cup of milk afterwards I went to visit granny Tia to check on her condition.

"Good morning granny Tia,how are you feeling today?"I smiled brightly at her as she stood infront of the door with her wrinkled smile.

"Oh,I'm fine dear,just a bit under wheather these days.."she wheezed a bit as her body leans a bit to the her door frame.

"Are you alright granny Tia?Did you went to the doctor already?"I ask her with worried and concern laced in my voice.

"I'm alright dearie.There's nothing to worry about me...You should take care of yourself more okay?I know your body is not that strong while working around the sick patient..I'm more concerned about you dearie.."she holds both of my arms and I just carve a small smile on my face.

"Hehe,I know granny but you know why I choose this work..even though I know I'm not that strong but I can't give up now..Thank you for worrying about me granny.Now,if anything happend please call me as soon as you can okay?Is there anything you want granny?"I ask her as I grip softly on her tiny old hands.

"I will dearie.If it's not too much,can you head to the grocerie and buy me a list of this?I'm sorry for causing you too much trouble.."she said as she hand me a list of groceries that need to be bought.

"Oh!It's nothing granny!I do need to go buy some thing after all today!Well,I'll deliver it to you again after I finish my work today okay granny?Take care now!"I waved her a goodbye before I gave her a quick hug.

She just laugh softly to herself as she close the door to take some rest.

I race down the stairs and I forgotten that today,Law is gonna pick me up.As I arrive down the stairs,I saw that he was already there.