A Little Talk Over A Game

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

Knock knock

"Yes?"

"Ah!Good evening granny Tia!I'm sorry for interrupting your evening but if you don't mind,is it okay if my friends and I share some of your evening tea time?"

"Oh!Why of course!It woud be my pleasure dear!Please,do come in!"she opened the door widely so all of us can enter her home.

"Please take your seat girls.I'll come back soon with a tea"she said with a happy smile on her face.

I can guess that she is very excited on sharing her tea collections with all of us and just the thought of it made me happy.

"Wow,is that her,(R/N)?"Bonney ask as her eyes were wide open,staring at me.

"Yeah,that's her.Why do you look so surprised about it Bonney?"I smiled at her,trying to hold in my laughter after seeing the reaction of her face.

"Are you kidding me?!Of course I am!She looked young and healthy!"Bonney exclaimed with disbelief which earns a few chuckles from the other girls.

"Hehe,you're that suprised Bonney?"I grin at her as I found her reactions humourous,with her arms flailing around like that.

"Well,I must say that I am quite surprised too to be exact.I guess like they said,never judge a book by it's cover isn't?"Hancock spoke up while she seat beside Vivi and Perona with her left leg crossed her right leg.

"Hehe,no need to be that surprise you guys but I'm sure granny Tia must be happy to hear you guys commented her like that"I told them and they just smile at me till granny Tia finally came with a tray of cups and sweet tea fragrance that instantly fills up the room as soon as granny Tia stepped into the room.

"I'm sorry that my home is not that very comfy and a bit dusty.I didn't expect to have some visitors these evening so I didn't get the chance to clean up the mess"granny Tia said as she set down the tray infront of us and hand us out the tea.

"It's nothing at all granny Tia,in fact we found it that you're home is quite beauitful and we apologise for intruding your home this hour"Vivi apologised and granny Tia just waved her hand in dismissed.

"It's nothing dearie but thank you.I feel slighlty ashamed that I didn't clean up my home properly but thank you for all of your kind compliments,"

Granny Tia took her seat beside me as she holds the warm cup of tea in her hand.

"And not to worry about your visit.I am more pleased to have you girls accompanying an old lady like me"she smiled warmly at us like a warm baked cookies that is freshly baked out of the oven.

"Thank you too granny Tia for allowing us to have tea with you too"I told her and she just nod her head slowly with her usual smile carved on her lips.

"You're welcome dearie.Now,drink up your tea while it's still hot but don't drink it now or you'll burn your tongue-"just as granny Tia finished her words,Bonney suddenly spit her tea but luckily,Robin managed to hand her some tissue before the tea got spilled onto the carpet.

"What's wrong Bonney?Why did you suddenly spit your tea?"Nami ask her while all of us looked at Bonney's direction.

"Its hot!I burnt my tongue too..!"she whined and all of us cracked a laugh.

"Granny Tia just told us to let the tea cool a bit Bonney"Vivi smiled at her and Bonnet just waved her hand infront of her tongue as a gesture that she has burnt her tongue earlier.

"But..!granny Tia said that we should drink it while it's hot..!"she said with her tongue sticking out a bit.

"Yes she did but she even said to not drink now till it cool off a bit silly"I laughed at her and she just make this shocked looked after realising her own sillyness.