Chapter 20 - Pour it up

Ok, so this has to be done :D WARNING, WARNING mature content ahead! ;) I will publish this chapter in two parts (today and tomorrow), BOTH will have mature content in them so if you're under 18 or just don't want to read it, you can skip the whole chapter or just well ... the sticky parts. Thank you for your reads! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stepped into Traxx's apartment and my jaw hit the floor when I assessed the surroundings. His place was approximately four times bigger than mine, with bright spacious rooms. Somebody already fixed a mixing board with the sound system since I heard quiet music playing in the background. There was a wide table in the center of the living room with all kinds of beverages laying on and around it.

Girls were already there, sitting on the sofa, waiting for other guests to arrive.

"Hey." I sprawled next to Sanna, nudging her "So?"

"So what?" She looked at me, her expression puzzled.

"How does it feel not to be single anymore?" I leaned in to see Sam and Ria smiling at her, wiggling their eyebrows.

"Great, now I actually have a reason to glue my face off the computer." She laughed, biting her lower lip.

"And Mr. Cranky is ok with that? With you slacking off like this?" Ria said doubtfully.

"Hey! That is my friend you are talking about! Only I am allowed to call him that." I gently smacked her.

"I am not slacking off!" Sanna said with horror "I would never neglect my work."

"I think we are all aware of that." Sam added, rolling her eyes at Sanna.

"Speaking of boys." Ria stood up, plastering her widest smile on her face "Yannik, we were just talking about what an excellent boss you are!"

"Yes, I heard you." His eyes were sparkling with humor as he looked down at Ria, suggestively lifting his eyebrow.

"I brought some juice!" Rob lifted his hands full of beer bottles.

"Didn't you see the stock over there?" I pointed at the table "I think we have enough for a year."

"Right. Newbie." He accused me, tossing the bottles to the boys, who were standing around us.

Traxx and Daniel suddenly appeared next to us, jumping off the second floor.

"Show-offs." Ria stabbed her finger at grinning Traxx. Daniel sat on the sofa, squeezing between me and Sam. I instantly noticed how uncomfortable Samantha looked, probably wishing he would pay attention to someone else instead.

"Where are your loyal followers?" I whispered, looking around to find the blondes who always hung on him.

"Tonight I am open to other possibilities." He grinned, his eyes flickering from Sam to me.

"Daniel." I warned him, shaking my head "Leave her alone. You will ruin everything. You're not interested in good girls, remember?"

"So who do you suggest then?" He leaned back, putting his hands behind his head.

"No one! Can't you leave the poor souls alone for one night?" I looked at him, horrified.

"You are no fun!" He smirked "I'm a Cerberus too, you know. I have my wicked side."

"That is just your excuse to do whatever you like." I glared at him.

"Maybe you're right." He laughed "Now if you'll excuse me, I have a poor soul to haunt." He lifted off the sofa, stalking towards the group of girls, who just entered the apartment.