Chapter 29

~♡~

|"Can you hold me tight for a just one day?"|

~♡~

You watched the castle guards dragging Lord Park and his men out of the abandoned building.
There was a kind of waiting that feels like gentle onshore breezes kissing salty stones. It wasn't warm but there was a sense of calm, of nature, of things expected. Then there was the kind that feelt like the head of a medieval mace was loose in your guts and your head had taken a beating with a hefty plank of wood. As you waited to see if your friends to come out of the building, you caught the sight of a dead Namjin being dragged away. You stared, not having an idea of what to do.

You didn't care about the wound on your forehead and your upper lip, the pain was long gone. You body however ached like crazy. All you wanted was a hot shower and a good sleep.

Yoongi appeared, holding his back like an old man. He gave you a small smile, "Don't worry about the children." he started, sitting next to you on the bench, explaining what he, Seokjin and Lisa did. And also about Jisoo, who was Seokjin's long lost sister. 

The pain you felt for Rosé and Jisoo was unbearable. You knew you could've done something to save them, but you didn't. But it was Rosé's wish to choose death instead of life, and Jisoo went with her.

Soon you were tackled by Park Jimin, who was crying now in your arms. You hugged him back, bringing tears to your own eyes before letting go. You missed him and he missed you.

"Don't you scare me ever again." Jimin whispered, hugging your weak body again. The hug was tightened when Hoseok joined, making cute background noises.

When you three pulled away, Hoseok gave you a painful flick on your forehead. "That's for making us worry." You winced in pain.

"Hoseok you're making her wound worse." Seokjin shook his head, "Y/N let's get you to your lover boy's Castle."

"Speaking of him, where is Jungkook?" Jennie asked, combing her hair with her fingers.

"Wow took you all time to notice me."

The voice made all of you turn towards the direction of his voice. There he sat, on the bench with a poker face. His eyes were on you, not leaving yours as he kept giving you expressionless looks.

"I, I want want to go..." You whispered and looked anywhere but Jungkook. Wasn't he worried about you? Was he forced to come here? You kept thinking negatively.

"Yes, make way people. She needs rest more than us." Jennie took your arm while Lisa took the other.

After arriving at the familiar castle, Jungkook excused himself to inform your parents and his that you were safe. Jimin and Hoseok gave you a hug before descending away to their homes. Yoongi went away with Seokjin to have a small talk in the library.