Book 1 Recap

Book 1 #youlikeit - trailer

So you've found yourself here somehow, without stopping by Book 1 first. Okay, then let me try to give you a quick recap of what you missed.

First of all, the Blackbird Series are, at first look, a crime procedural, but that's actually just the scenery for a slowburn romance between two apparently opposite persons, and a look at their bonds with the people around them, be them friends, family, colleagues. 

About the characters:

Declan "Brock" Brockner is a sullen FBI profiler. But he's not only sullen, he's also frigging brilliant. He was away from the field for years due to still-undisclosed reasons, but he's reinstated as field agent during Book 1, and sent to Boston for a whole semester. He's father to a lovely sixteen-year-old girl called Andrea, who's visiting with him in Boston by the end of Book 1.

On the other side you have Regan "Reg" Gillian --"Reg" with a soft G as in "beg". She's a rogue Boston PD Lieutenant with twenty years of service in the force. A year before Book 1 begins, she was picked as Unit Chief of an elite team, the Special Crimes Unit or SCU.

--->Enter the "merry punks", as Brock calls them, or "the team".
Don't bother trying to recall all their names and expertise, you'll get used to it as you read on. Anyway, here they are:

*Ron Bellison, explosives expert.
*Fred Morris, sniper and war vet.
*Aldana Miles, sex crimes expert with some knowledge about explosives, she's Gillian's right-hand gal.
*Hank Schwarz, biochemist, former DEA.
*Tanya Lawrence, hacker extraordinaire.
*Kurt O'Brien, hacker and gaming addict.

Gillian is mother to seventeen-year-old Connor, a smart boy that sometimes helps the team with his hacking skills as Tanya's padawan.

You'll also meet Gillian's best friend, Russell Coleman. He's a former cop that changed sides to join the FBI. And when Brock is sent to Boston, they're assigned to work together.

Among the rest of the secondary characters, you'll come across a few important ones:
*King Gillian: Gillian's father, one of the PD's Superintendents.
*Robert "Bob" Banks: Gillian's old partner from the time they were Homicide Detectives.
*Cooper: Special Agent in Charge (SAC) of the FBI Boston Field Office.

Over Book 1, Gillian and her team work a couple of cases with Brock and Russell, and it ends when an Amber Alert sets off while they're at a Christmas gala and all of them leave for Winthrop, a small town just a bridge away from Boston, to find the missing child.

Hope this works.
Actually, I hope it doesn't, so you go back, read Book 1 and come back only after finishing it! :D

Book 2: Boston Blues - trailer

If you like this story and want to help me grow as an author, you can take the Blackbird Series home at Amazon.