Nates tour

Y/n pov
I stormed into the bathroom putting on my finishing touches. Black eyeshadow with winged black eyeliner and dark red lipstick. I put on a girly outfit with my girly self.

I went onto my phone going to Instagram

I went onto my phone going to Instagram. I posted a random picture of me.

With the caption 'going to meet my savior😛😛😛😛'

With the caption 'going to meet my savior😛😛😛😛'. I had full confidence in myself until I pulled up my sleeve showing my cuts that formed on my body. Bruises all over my arms legs and back. My boyfriend was abusive to me.
He was going to come with me to see Nate. Jason my boyfriend only wants me as a sex slave.
Jason pov
I am not gonna let that whore self of Nate. Looking gay as hell gauges that he can't rock little bitchy self. He's fake as hell and I don't even know why my girlfriend watches his ass. I can't wait to beat the hell out of her in front of him. I thought to myself pulling into her driveway. I honked the horn and seen her walk out and get into my car. "Hey sexy." I said putting a hand on her. She didn't say anything so I slapped her and repeated "hey sexy." She finally responded with"hey...".
~time skip to seeing Nate in front of us~
Y/n pov
I began to shake seeing Nate one person away from us. The random fan walked away and I felt Jason hit me. "COME ON WHY IN FRONT OF MY FAVORITE PERSON YOUR GONNA ABUSE ME!" I yelled feeling him hit my face. I began to tear up and I looked at Nate.
Nate pov
I looked back at the girl who was getting abused with full rage in my eyes. My fist were tightly in a ball my muscles bigger then normal and veins popped out. "So what a-are your names?" I asked trying to calm down. "Jason." He said slapping the girl. "Y/n owwww." She said getting kicked in the leg. I grabbed Jason by the shirt and slammed him on the table. "What the hell do you think your doing." Jason said looking at me. I threw him across the floor bumping into MatPats table. "Sorry Mat!" I said seeing him look at me. "It's fine." Mat said and grabbed Jason punching him repeatedly.
Y/n pov
"Your s-still my sav-savior Nate." I said hugging him. "And possibly your boyfriend." Nate said hugging back. "I would love to date you!" I said then thinking about Jason. "Great here's my-." Nate said. "Wait what about Jason." I said and Nate rubbed his head. "Your really gonna still date him after the abuse he gave to you." Nate said. "Your right....in that case I'll date you." I said.
Nate gave me his number and I gave him mine. He smiled at me then gave me a kiss.
Nate pov
"I love you y/n." I said and gave her a kiss.
Y/n pov
"I love you too Nate." I said kissing back.
----------------------------------------------
This story was really wired I don't know why I made it