NatePat

MatPat pov
I woke up to face my boyfriend Nate, we've been together for 3 years. I was waiting for him to propose. I'm gonna worn you, me and Nate have names for each other, we are very sexual and we fuck a lot. I call Nate daddy, he calls me puppy.
Nate pov
I woke up and smirked at Matt my special one and only puppy. "Daddy!" Matt said in excitement. "Hey puppy." I groaned a little. I looked at his beautiful eyes as he looked back at my eyes.
Matt pov
Daddy was finally awake, I live when he's awake I can play with him! Oh yea I am a little.
(Little:the definition of a little is a person who is 11 or older acting like a 4-1 year old. They have stuffed animals bottles, coloring books, and other stuff that 4 year olds have)
Daddy handed me me a stuffed animal and I giggled. "I have daddy! A stuffed animal! Now for cuddles!" I said with joy as I started to cuddle daddy.
Nate pov
I giggled, I love Matt so much I can't explain the love. I was slowly turning into a little. "Daddy's hungry." I said.
Matt pov
I made daddy food and brought it to him and kept bringing him food. "P-puppy I'm full I can't eat all that." "Daddy deserves the best of stuff." I giggled eating some of the food I made him. Daddy looked at all the food"you trying to get me fat?" "I mean your always sexy so if you get fat you'll be even sexier!" I giggled.
Nate pov
"Are you trying to get me fat?" I asked looking at all the plates of food there was made. "I mean your always sexy so if you get fat you'll be even sexier!" Puppy giggled with joy. I looked at Matt with a sexual look, I always gave that look when I wanted to fuck.
Matt pov
Nate I mean daddy gave that look, the look signaling that he wanted to fuck. I crawled on top of daddy. Daddy was making out with me, every kiss he gave he lifted my shirt up more. I moaned in between kisses, daddy forced his tongue into my mouth. "Puppy....ohhh, I need you to get down on the floor do exactly as I say." Daddy said getting me scared. "B-bu daddy!" I said tearing up. Daddy smirked and gave a laugh that he never done before. I ran out the room and cried.
NateMare pov
"Oh come on puppy, you don't want daddy?" I chuckled going to him pushing him flat on the floor. "No I don't want you! I want d-daddy your not daddy." Matt cried. "I want puppy so that means puppy best want daddy." I smirked once again taking of Matt's shirt. Matt tried to escape my move so I slammed him on the bed and chained him. I planted kisses right on his neck, as I done that he didn't moan.
Matt pov
"Nate" was kissing on my neck, I didn't moan I was trying to hold back the moans. Nate kept kissing on my neck, he also sucked the skin that he could get to. At the end of him kissing on my neck there was hickeys of all sizes on my neck and body. Daddy started slipping my pants off, at this time I forgot that he wasn't normal daddy I was just focused on fucking him. Daddy won't be to happy to see that his demon fucked me. Daddy will probably yell at me since he can't yell at dark daddy.
NateMare pov
I started to lick the tip of puppy's  member. Puppy let his head tilt downwards and began to claw my back hard, leaving a red heart. I put puppy's full length in my mouth and started to suck. I could hear Matt moan"your m-mine." Lifting his back up. "Good to know puppy." I said smirking while I started to deepthroat.
Matt pov
My member started to twitch inside of daddy's mouth to signal that I was about to cum. Daddy knew exactly what the meant and started to suck even harder grabbing onto my waist. "I'm about to cum!" I screamed moaning loudly. Daddy sat me up, he got on the floor and started to suck even harder then before. Daddy's arms were pushing him up so he could suck getting all the cum I had.
NateMare pov
I got on the floor, my arms lifted me up so I could get all the cum puppy had for me. "Come on puppy, cum for me, scream my name, come on." I said arching my back to suck harder. My muscles were bulging out of my clothes, my clothes felt like they were about to rip.
Matt pov
"NATE HARDER!" I screamed grabbing onto the bed covers. Daddy done as told and I cummed all inside his mouth.
NateMare pov
I swallowed everything puppy produced. Puppy began to pant loudly letting back. "O-oh my g-god." Puppy said out of breath. "That's not all puppy, get down and suck me." I said unbuckling my pants realizing that I gained weight. "Whoa da-daddy gained weight." Puppy said patting my stomach. "Your not getting out of this your gonna suck me off." I said pushing puppy onto the floor.
Matt pov
Daddy pushed me on the floor and started to suck my hard member. "Daddy got hard." I said. I tried to deepthroat daddy's member but he was too large for me to handle. (THE CRINGE)
Nate pov
At this time I turned back into regular Nate. The reason I pushed puppy into the floor was cause I'm hard for him and I needed him to handle what he had done. Puppy tried to deepthroat my hard big member but couldn't. My member got bigger than before when I started to eat all that food. I wasn't really fat but I could tell I gained.
Matt pov
I tried to do everything I can to get his member but couldn't do much, daddy gained that weight and his member got bigger. Daddy didn't really moan much since I couldn't do anything. I pulled away giving up. I laid on the bed beside daddy and looked at him. "It's to big daddyyyyy." I pouted.
Nate pov
"Aww puppy don't pout." I said stroking his hair. "But puppy want ittttt." Puppy started to complain. I booped his nose. "It's alright ok don't complain."
----------------------------------------------
This was a cringe to read the this story, I'm sorry. I hate this story I already write horrible stories. I'm sorry for the cringe I gave you.