Count on me

Nate yelped as his master choked him with his own leash. Nate and y/n have been friends for awhile ,but, ever since he got a master he wasn't able to speak with y/n. Nate had the same familiar frown on his face cause of his master. Y/n knew something was wrong but didn't know how to fix the sorrow and pain Nate's had to put up with. Y/n cried multiple nights worrying about Nate. Y/n was willing to get Nate and treat him right. Y/n wanted to feed nate as much as he wants even if he got fat. Nate's master walked out the room leaving Nate there. Y/n drove to the house that Nate and his master live. Nate curled in a ball on the floor in pain as bruises put him in the pain. Y/n walked up the stairs unaware if Nate's owner was down there. Y/n yelped as soon as she seen his master walk down the stairs. Y/n kept peeking through he window where ever there was a crack. His master threw Nate up the stairs"playtime for you slave". Y/n would do something about it but let's say y/n wasn't the strongest in the world. Y/n scolded at he figure of Nate's master. When ever y/n was mad she cried and that's what she done this time also. Nate didn't allow him to play with him today he ran outside and I stopped him. "N-Nate...RUN!" Y/n yelled and hopped in the front of her car ad nate hopped in the passenger seat. She drove as fast as she possibly could bumping into a few things here and there. Y/n slow down as she was a few miles away from his house. "You look rough man you ok?" She said worried about Nate. "Yeah, my master burned me and abused me. I didn't get fed much and I didn't have a good place to sleep." Nate explained what his master done to him. "Take that collar off, your free don't worry about him I'll treat you right." Y/n said as she seen Nate take off his collar. They walked up to y/n'a house being safe as ever.
----------------------------------------------
I know that was a short story but non of my stories are good there not worth reading so why write long stories?