The science teacher(teacher x reader)

Y/n woke up to the sound of her alarm clock going off throughout her room. Y/n groaned and muffled unknown words in her pillow. She turned off her alarm clock and rolled off her bed. She got some basic clothes a black crop top, black ripped jeans, and black converse her favorite. Y/n hopped in the shower to get clean. She let the water hit her back as she let out reliving sighs. Y/n then soaped up her body leaving bubbly suds all over. After she soaped up her body all over she let the water hit her body washing her hair. 2 minutes she let the soap rinse out her hair then hopped out. Y/n hoped that today was going to be a good day. Y/n out on her clothes dried her hair and seen that she was late. Nate was already at school waiting for his only child that was going to be in his class to arrive. He played on his phone kicked his feet on the desk and relaxed. Y/n got her phone earphones keys and book bag. She hit the road and sooner or later pulled into the school. Y/n ran into the school heading straight to her class. She barged into the room panting. "Finally here huh?" Nate said with a chuckle. "Heh yeah I know I'm late I woke up a bit late sorry" y/n said. "Oh it's cool" Nate said. Y/n looked up at the teacher. His eyes were dark dark brown looking like he had black eyes. His plump lips would be perfect on hers. Nate gave a beautiful smile that could light up the whole world. Y/n looked down so he wouldn't see all the blushing that she gave. Nate smiled so much as he seen y/n. "So take a seat and we can know each other a bit better" Nate says. Y/n sat down at a chair that nate pulled close to his and his desk. Y/n was so shy, she played on her phone so she could block out Nate. She had a crush on Nate ever since she laid eyes on him. Nate took y/n's phone"you'll get this back at the end of the day." Y/n looked at him"seriously?!" Nate nodded. Nate just wants y/n to pay attention to him so he can kiss her. "Tell me a bit about yourself" Nate said. "My names y/n l/n I am in 12th grade I love music umm yeah..." she said very shy. "I like music too but they gave me this stupid ass science job." Nate says. "Anything about you that you would like to say?" Y/n questioned. "My names Nathan Smith but you'll only call me mr. Smith, I'm single I've been single for a while now a-" Nate explained a bit about himself before being stopped by y/n putting her lips on his. Nate got up and tried walking to the door so he could lock it but y/n didn't let her lips off of him. Nate picked y/n up and let her legs wrap around his body. Y/n wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck as they kissed. She made it deeper and rougher by the second to the point where her tongue was in his mouth. Nate didn't complain after he locked the door. Nate's hands roamed up y/n's upper body. She clawed his back at times. "Mmmm babe" he said as Nate pulled away for a second to get air. Y/n pulled him back into kissing unexpected. She grabbed Nate's head softly for more control. "This is just 1/4 of what you're gonna get" y/n pulled away from Nate. "When ever I get detention you'll be begging for me". Y/n smirked as she sat down on a table kicking her feet just slightly in the air. "Why can't I be on my knees now?" Nate asked. "Well good question daddy...we're in school" y/n said. "But isn't detention school too?" Nate questioned puzzled. "Yeah it is but there's less people in detention there's not as much people." Y/n explain. Nate nodded kind of understanding.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thank you xEllieWantsToBattlex for giving me the idea of writing this story.