The bully

Y/n pov
I walked into school the same similar faces. I sighed as I seen the back of Nate's head. Nate was my bully but I have a major crush on him. As per usual he walked up to me and pulled his hair back. "Hand up all the money you got." Nate said. "No up don't tell me what to do and not do." I said as he slammed me in the locker. "Well, well, well guess we have to do it the hard way then huh?" Nate chuckled.
Nate pov
It hurt me to see me bullying her but I have a major crush on her, I don't know if she likes me the same. Y/n began to cry"Nate I know you h-hate me and everything but." "But what?" I said obnoxiously rude. Y/n shook her head. "N-nothing..." y/n sighed. "Well then why say anything?!" I said holding out my hand waiting for her money. Y/n gave me 25 dollars. I put it in my pocket and let her go from being against the locker.
Y/n pov
I walked away as soon as he let me go from the locker. I walked to class and slumped down in my chair drawing a really depressing picture.
Nate pov
I like y/n so much but I'm scared to confess how much I like her. I have a major crush on her but can't open my mouth. I'm such a bully towards her and I feel bad every second I do. I wanna talk to her, will she talk back though? Will she realize my mistake? Will she forgive me? I thought to myself putting my head down on the desk.
Y/n pov
I raised my hand so I could go to the bathroom. I left my phone and drawing on the desk. I went to the bathroom and cut my arms up as I done everyday. Why does my crush have to bully me and make me feel like a nobody? Why does my crush have to push me in lockers and hit me? I can't even eat today cause he took my money. What is wrong with me? Is it chase im to ugly for him? Am I a nobody in his eyes? He doesn't like bisexual people? Why is nothing normal? I though to myself.
Nate pov
I looked at y/n's desk to see her phone. I walked to her desk and took her phone. I turned it on and seen a picture of me. Does she like me? If she likes me why does she? I bully her non stop and I don't know why someone as beautiful as would like me. I thought seeing that there wasn't a lock on her phone. I looked through her phone.
I looked at her text that she sent this dude.
Y/n: what do I do? I like nate and all but I don't know what I should do.
Random person: hey I know what you mean. I like this guy, yes I'm gay. Anyway I like this guy but he's so rude to me.
Y/n: I cut myself cause of liking Nate and all he does to me. I have 67 cuts in all. I don't wanna live I know he will never notice how much I like him. I know that he doesn't like me cause the way he treats me.
Random person: please don't cut even if he doesn't like you I like you as a friend and many people do also. There's a reason to live. Don't worry about Nate.
Y/n: but I love him a lot I worry about him cause I love him. A lot. Why can't he see how much I like him? Why does he have to bully me. Nate was right I am a nobody.
Random person: you're not a nobody. Hell if nate wasn't so popular and buff I would beat his ass in a second. He shouldn't treat you like that.
Y/n: I don't wanna see him hurt!
Random person: then what do we do
Y/n: just let him hurt me one day he will find out that I love him a lot and wanna date him even if he does bully me.
I began to cry when I read those text. "I-I gotta go!" I said storming out of the classroom with her phone. I ran to y/n seeing her cry in the corner of the school. What have I done to her?! I thought to myself running to her.
Y/n pov
I seen Nate run to me crying, Nate sat right beside me as I sighed. "Will you go out with me?" Nate asked. I said nothing as he looked at me. "I like you a lot and I don't mean to bully you I just don't know if you like me back." Nate explained. "I do like you a lot and yes I'll go out with you." I agreed to date him.
Nate pov
I freaked out on the inside but not showing it on the outside. I took her hand and crawled on top of her. Y/n began to kiss me deeply. I missed back as I felt her grind against me. In the corner of the school I took of my shirt and a lot of girls screamed fangirling.
Y/n pov
As a bunch of girls fangirled I flipped them off. Nate began to tug on my shirt that was tucked in. I began to get turned on by everything he done. Nate bit my neck and roamed his hands up my back. Nate tugged on the clasp of my bra. The teacher pulled nate off of me I grew sad that he had to get up.
Nate pov
I held out a hand as I had a frown on my face since the teachers pulled me off of y/n. "I love you babe." Said y/n. "I love you too." Was my reply. Y/n smiled and got up. A guy Jason who was my friend walked up to me and y/n.
Jason pov
"Hey man why were you fucking her? Dammit bully her!" I said. I was the team leader of this group that held nate and 4 other people. We bully people like y/n, why isn't Nate bullying y/n though. Why did they try fucking? "Cause she's my girlfriend and if you don't like that then....I'm sorry." Nate said. I pushed Nate into the wall"does she know how much you cuss? Does she know that your bisexual? Or does she know that you cheated on 10 people before?" I asked looking at Nate.
Y/n pov
I heard everything they said and began to cry"NATE!"
Nate pov
I grew pissed as Jason pushed me in the wall. I grabbed his arms and kicked him right in the stomach hard which made him go across the floor.
Y/n pov
"That's not helping Nate if you cheated on 10 people before, you'll cheat on me. I'm sorry for what I'm about to say but im breaking up with you Nate." I said crying as I walked out the school.
Nate pov
I slid down the wall, salty tears ran down my face. I LIKE HER THOUGH!!!!!! I thought to myself looking at Jason.
----------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed the story even though it was horrible. God Nate you cheated on ten people that's a lot. I hate my stories there horrible. xEllieWantsToBattlex helped me kinda. I got inspired by her to do the smut part. The smut was horrible just like every story I do.