Kik

Nate laid in bed at 6am waiting for his alarm to go off so he could head to school. Nate was half asleep, at some times he would close his eyes and shoot them back open. Well he was half asleep until he got a text from an unknown number. Nate's phone had vibrated and flashed at the same time. A flash alarmed you when someone texted or called you. For Nate it was a text a text from y/n. The name didn't say y/n cause nate bullied this girl/boy. Nate lifted up his phone being puzzled at the unknown number.
N=Nate U=unknown number
U:hey,you should get ready for school sexy, don't wanna be late.
N:uhh, who are you and why did you missy call me sexy?
U: you don't need to know my name daddy just get ready for school
Nate felt his cheeks warm as this unknown number texted him daddy.
N:o-ok
Nate began to get ready thinking about who this person could be. Nate had no clue since he's one of the popular kids a lot of people liked Nate. After Nate had got ready he picked his phone up and went back to kik.
N:hey, I'm done getting ready can you tell me who you are now
U:not just yet but I am gonna say this, I have a car I'm in some of your classes and I have a crush on you
N:oooooo good to know
U:that doesn't minimize anything a lot of kids have a crush on you Nate
N:fuck!
U:and a lot of kids are in our classes and I'm not the only one with a car
N:yeaaaa...I guess your right
U:well I have to drive to school I'll text you later
Y/n put her/his phone in there back pocket and headed out the house. Nate on the other hand didn't wanna go to school. He groaned but finally just drove to school himself also. Y/n charged into the school as soon as she seen Nate. Nate grabbed onto her arm and she fell right to the ground. Nate just chuckled not willing to help. Y/n got up and stormed into school and into the bathroom. He/she cut her arm and walked out the bathroom.
(****)
It was time for ELA/Reading class. Nate and y/n we're in that class together. The bell rang for the class to begin. "Alrighty, today were gonna be busy. I'm gonna team you up with someone else and you will be working on a Romeo and Juliet project." The teacher stated and grabbed a clipboard. "Nate your with y/n, Ellie your with Morgan, Nici(yes I'm adding my bffs on here) your gonna be with Cristina." The teacher read from the top of the list going down to the last student in the class. Y/n grabbed a 2 packets one for Nate and one for him/her. Nate sat down beside y/n and dramatically opened the packet. "You know I don't like being near you also." Y/n said. "Let's just get this over with then" Nate said sounding rude. "Ok so you can come to my house so we can do the project there" y/n said as Nate nodded not hearing one word she/he said since he zoned her/him out.
(*****)
It was the end of the day, y/n allowed Nate to enter her/his car. Nate and y/n hopped in the car.
N:hey, where are you why haven't I heard from you since this morning?
The unknown number didn't reply which made Nate stressful. Nate looked down at the floor. "What's wrong Nate?" Y/n asked actually being worried. "Oh...me? I'm fine.." Nate lied. "Your not ok, tell me what's wrong. Please?" Y/n said. "Fine, ever since this morning I've been texting this girl/boy but she/he hasn't replied to any of my text. I don't know anything about this unknown number except he/she has a crush on me." Nate explained. "Well maybe you can find out more then you already know." Y/n said. "I don't know if she will tell me anything else." Nate says looking down at the ground again.
(*****)
Nate and y/n were at her/his house laughing and not paying attention to any of the work. Nate began to have a crush on y/n but didn't wanna admit the love he had for him/her. "Hey wanna go for a walk?" Nate asked knowing that he would tell y/n about the feelings he had for her when they go. Y/n got up and took Nate's hand. The walked out the house and nate looked at her/him in the eyes. "Y/n I have a confession, we don't have to go on the walk for me to tell you this." Nate says. Y/n tilted her/his  head slightly looking at Nate. "I have a crush on you, I do t know how I just do ever since we began to talk to talk to each other I grew feelings for you." Nate said. "Actually, I'm the unknown number." Y/n said looking down.