Goodbyes pt.2

(This is a really sad chapter so read at your own risk)
~2 years after pt.1~
Nate and Cristina had 2 children together plus the 2 that Nate and y/n had. Nate was done with his 10th beer slurring words that Cristina didn't understand. Nate slammed into a wall making a huge hole. His hair was a mess and clothes all dirty. Cristina and Nate had just been in a argument after he drank all the beers. The thing is, they were married so Cristina couldn't just exit Nate for that. The argument was nasty though. You could see blood surrounding the floor, holes in the wall from where Nate tried hitting Cristina succeeding at times. There was Cristina on Nate's and her bed balling her eyes out. Bruises all over Cristina, blood running down from her nose. "Shiiiiit" Nate slurred slamming into the wall again. Cristina ran downstairs to Nate seeing him drunk. Beer cans all over the floor. There oldest kid age 13 ran downstairs. "Dad! Dad dad dad stop drinking!" Jason said picking up the beer cans and nate fell to the floor. Cristina helped him up. Nate grabbed the car keys and pulled Cristina out the house. "No! I'm not going to go with someone who's drunk!" Cristina said and pulled out of his grip going back into the house. Nate got into the car and speeded off. Nowhere to exactly be but just went out for a drive. Nate sped across a sharp turn loosing all control over the wheel. The next turn Nate had went into was right before bridge. As soon as nate turned into the next curve his car went sideways splitting the car right in half.  His body then the engine flew right into the water scolding Nate's back horribly. Nate's neck broken neck and back scolded from the engine heating up the water. Nate had passed away but not in the car crash.............
-----------------------------------------------------
To be continued...