The cheat

Nate and y/n have been dating for 5 years, Nate developed serious love feelings for y/n. One day Andrew Stein was a Nate's house. Unfortunately Andrew and y/n we're dating also. Y/n has been cheating on Nate. Nate didn't realize it at the time that they were dating. Nate found out when y/n told Andrew to follow her. Y/n wanted a kiss from Andrew, that didn't turn out so good. As y/n leaned into the kiss she heard the door slam right open. Andrew having his arms around y/n's back. Y/n was in the middle of the kiss until she seen Nate. Nate had just been standing there. The reason nate and y/n we're dating in the first place was cause Nate got her pregnant. Try have a child who was currently sleeping in his bed. Nate tapped his foot to the ground crossing his arms, y/n pulled away from Andrew. "Well, well, well," Nate had said having full rage in his eyes when he looked at y/n. "It's not what it looks like I swear." Y/n replied to Nate. "It LOOKS like YOUR cheating on ME!" Nate replied balling his fist. Y/n looked down at the ground not saying a word. "And ANDREW you KNEW me and her have a CHILD AND YOU WANNA PUT YOUR NASTY ASS LIPS ON HER!" Nate followed what he was saying and swung at Andrew right in his jaw. Andrews mouth began to bleed and he spit out a tooth with blood. Andrew put a hand over his mouth and Nate slammed him into the wall. "Hey man, we don't have to do this you know." Andrew said as he got punched straight in the nose breaking it and making it bleed. Y/n began to cry and fell on the bed. Y/n knew she loved Nate more but now that two best friends are fighting. Y/n loved Nate more but she knew he would never forgive her. "I HATE YALL BOTH I THOUGHT YOU WOULD ACTUALLY LOVE ME Y/N YOUR FAKE JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER GIRL ON THIS STUPID ASS EARTH!" Nate yelled at y/n pissed at what she had done. Y/n began to shake badly. Nate went out the house slamming each door as he went, he took Nathan jr(y/n's and his child) and drove away. Y/n kicked Andrew out her house and began to cry louder then she ever done before.
~3 months later~
Y/n knew it wasn't right to cheat on Nate, she feels so bad since the day he walked out on her. Nate grew feelings for someone else, he began dating Cristina Vee. Nathan jr cried himself to sleep every night wanting y/n. Even though Nate had told Nathan why they had split up he still wanted his mom. Y/n grew cold each night suicidal thoughts got to her head no one to cuddle no one to talk to. Y/n wanted Nate back but knew that he hated her and they would never get back together. Nate did miss y/n and worried about her. Nate decided to call her phone to see if she was ok. Y/n seen the caller ID and began to cry. She picked up the phone"h-hello," y/n sobbed in the phone. "Hey, I just wanted to check on you Nathan jr missed you a lot. I got a new girlfriend and I love her a lot." Nate explained what happened in the few months that they were gone. "Oh well, I'm single I told Andrew to get out of my house even though he still loved me after all that had happen. I tried getting with a guy before but he abused me so I broke that off. I've been thinking about you and all the fun times we had together and I'm so sorry that I done that to you, you don't deserve me you don't deserve what I've done to you and I am a idiot for accepting you to date me cause I didn't want to hurt you." Y/n sobbed in the phone as she said that. Y/n missed Nate a lot and just wanted to hug him and cry in his arms. "You don't have to cry." Nate said. "I can't help it nate I miss you a lot and I just wanna go back to when me and you were dating." Y/n said and put Nate on speaker phone. "I don't think that will ever happen again if you want me honest." Nate said. Y/n cried at the top of her lungs. "I really wanna marry Cristina and I wanna have a life with her." Nate said and gripped onto Cristina's hand smiling. "I'm glad you found a girl but I want you to know that I'll love you more then anyone in this whole universe can I don't know what was going through my head when I thought it was a good idea to cheat on you." Y/n said trying to calm her crying since she was actually having a conversation with Nate, probably being the closest thing she could get to. "I don't know what to say, people broke my heart to many times and me actually thinking you loved me. That was wrong, that is gone, my heart broke on a girl who never loved me." Nate said. "I do love you I don't know what I was thinking when I cheat on you, Nate your the best thing that have happened to me why did I have to cheat on you why did I have to kiss him why did I have to live god I hate my life." Y/n said. "Why do you hate your life?" Nate asked. "Cause I had to cheat on the love of my life and I had to break his heart. I don't know what I'm gonna do without you I literally can't get you out my head I love you hat much." Y/n said trying not to cry again. "You don't have to hate your life your way to beautiful to hate yourself and your life, you have a lot coming for you just wait and you'll be happy again but life lesson don't cheat on the next boyfriend you get. I was literally about to engage you also but then this all happened and now we're split up." Nate said. "And I'm sorry for that I didn't mean to cheat on you" y/n said telling the truth but nate didn't believe what y/n had to say.
-----------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed this story, I don't know how people read my stories or why people read my stories but🤷🏻‍♀️.