The suprise

Nate entered the house, he has been at a convention. Y/n looked at Nate having a small baby bump. "Did you gain weight?" Nate asks not knowing she was pregnant. "No...I'm pregnant with our child." Y/n confirmed. "WHAT!!!!!!" Nate says looking at her stomach and pulls up her shirt. "I'm pregnant." Y/n said again. "Oh my god..." Nate said and began to cry. Y/n hugged Nate and rubbed his back"its on you don't have to cry." Ella said. "I just can't believe that your pregnant!" Nate said. Y/n nodded. "I do look fat though..." y/n said. "I think I should stop YouTube then cause I wanna care for you and the baby that we will have." Nate said. "It's up to you I can't tell you what to do and not do." Y/n said.
(***)
"What do you want for dinner babe?" Nate asks. "Anything that you wanna make sexy" y/n said. Y/n laid in bed waiting for Nate to come back with the food. Nate walked to the room with 10 plates of food. "Here babe." Nate said sitting all the food in front of me. Y/n began to eat not realizing how much food it actually was. Nate rubbed y/n's baby bump"I'm excited to hold our child." Y/n smiled and pulled nate close to her. "I've been pregnant for 3 months." Y/n said. "My god this is gonna take forever I wanna hold my child out my child to sleep-" Nate said and y/n cut him off. "Your child?" She said sounding rude. "Yea...my child." Nate said. "Excuse me it's OUR child, I'm the one who has it inside of me." Y/n said. "You don't have to be rude!" Nate said catching a attitude. "Well it's our child and I'm PREGNANT no DUH I would be rude!" Y/n said. Nate got up and walked out of the room before he hurt her. "Babe!" Y/n said. Nate didn't answer. Y/n ate the food and walked to Nate. She pulled nate closer to her and kissed his forehead.