Goodbyes

As Nate said his last goodbye his clothes all packed up and the kids in the back y/n cried her eyes out. Nate had cheated on her with another girl named Cristina Vee. Y/n couldn't believe nate gave her up for Cristina. Y/n could see that Nate would do that, she hasn't always been there for Nate. Y/n curled in a ball at the thought of them officially leaving each other. Y/n's thoughts locked on nate. She had nothing or nowhere to be. All of her thoughts stayed on nate, she would do anything for Nate. Y/n was hopeless without nate, she cried her eyes out her heart tearing. Y/n stayed up every single night thinking of Nate and the kids. She hasn't got one call from Nate. She hasn't heard from the kids in weeks. Weeks pass by where Nate hasn't thought or called y/n. He had his own life settled with Cristina. The kids didn't miss there mom since Cristina done everything for the kids. In fact Cristina was pregnant with Nate's child. It has been 5 weeks since y/n said goodbye. Nate pulled out of her arms leaving her clueless with all her mind. She wanted nate back but knew he would have moved on. Y/n has always thought of Nate and her dating nothing else. She couldn't get her mind off of how happy she was with Nate. Cristina was in Nate's life y/n left it clean. Ella prayed for Nate's safety many of nights not having him in her arms. She wished the best for Nate, she wished he had make the right choice. Nate smiled so bright with Cristina. He loved Cristina and he knew nothing could pull them apart. All of Nate's joy went straight to the kids and Cristina. Y/n grew cold and depressed with. The house y/n lived in stayed silent she had no one to love no one to hold no one to cuddle. She was a small girl in a big bed. She was a nobody in a big house. Y/n wanted to be with Nate so bad she would plead him to come back even if he had cheated on her and makes her cry her eyes out cause the goodbye nate has left y/n. The goodbye played over and over in y/n's head. Y/n wished for years nate wouldn't have done that to her but he done anyway. He knew how much y/n loved him to death.
-----------------------------------------------------
Part 2 coming soon