The break up

Y/n was sitting a little away from Nate, he was on a chair and right beside that chair was another. Y/n and Nate had been dating for 5 months and Nate had fell in love with y/n. Y/n looked at Nate not feeling confident about what she's about to say. Y/n wanted to break up with Nate but didn't know if it was the right time. Nate's mom had just died, he was still upset about it. Y/n didn't really love nate as much as she did when she first dated Nate. Y/n looked at the ground knowing nate would either yell at her or cry begging her to stay. "So babe.." Nate said. "Yea?" Y/n said. "Wanna go out to eat or something, were just sitting here doing nothing." Nate asked. "Yea sure." Y/n said changing her mind about breaking up with Nate. She didn't wanna hurt his feelings. Y/n still cared about Nate just didn't wanna date him. Nate got up as y/n said sitting. Maybe I should tell him, I can't just keep it a secret. I don't love him as much as I did. Y/n said. "You gonna get up babe?" Nate asked looking at y/n. "Nate can you sit down again?" She had asked. Nate sat down and looked at y/n. "I want a break, I'm sorry I just don't feel the same way anymore. It's not you it me." Y/n said as Nate looked at her(like in the picture). Nate's eyes began to fill with tears. "Wha-." Nate said as tears streamed down his face. "I'm sorry Nate I just I don't know anymore." She had sighed and grabbed her belongings. Nate cried and went to the door so y/n couldnt get through. Y/n tried anyway"please stay." Nate begged. She shook her head. Nate finally moved and watched her walk out. Nate's heart snapped as he fell to the floor. He cried loudly, y/n had heard him and wanted to do something but refused to go back in.