The death

Y/n pov
I woke up knowing that this would be the last day with Nate. I had a brain tumor and he knew about it also. I woke him up as quick as possible at 6 in the morning. "Why so early....." Nate groaned and I began to cry. "Oh nononono it's ok shhh." Nate said hugging me. "I'm gonna miss you Nate I love you so much this is my last day on earth my brain tumor will kill me today." I said as Nate began to cry.
"Before you die baby I want you to realize your my smile in the day. You light me up in the dark. I know you want me to stay alive and have a life but I can't I just I can't I won't or will never live without you." Nate said hugging me tightly.
"Actually I have a few words to say myself." I said. Nate looked at me as I tried to keep it together. "My life was never as it seemed to be told as. My life was missing I was never to be found until I found you. You made my life better in so many ways you made me forget about my brain tumor and the abuse I got as a child. Your always gonna be my crush senpai superman and god. Even though I may be dead I won't be forgotten. I want you to find someone that will treat you better then I can. I want you to find true love and find someone who's positive in there life and gives positive in you." I said and wrote LLY for 'Long Live y/n' in cursive on nate's arm. Nate kissed me knowing it would be the last kiss.
Nate pov
I kissed y/n knowing that it was never gonna be the same with anyone else's lips. Y/n got up and went to the living room crying loudly. I went and followed her. "I love you so much Kate and you know that I'll never forge-." She fell to the floor. I stood there and covered my mouth with a hand. "I wanted her to say I love you back before she died." I ran to her trying to hold back tears. I couldn't help it but cry I dropped on my knees and threw my phone across the room crying. Kate was in my arms tears fell down dropping on her. "I love you so much Kate." I tried to get out but tears made me sound like I said nothing. I called a ambulance and they took her to the hospital. I couldn't bare to get I'm sorry for your loss and I cry more. I just stayed home knowing that they would say that. I can't believe she's gone,gone out of my life out of this world. She will always be my superwoman my savior I'm never gonna forget her. I'm never gonna forget how much she helped me. I'm never gonna forget how I met her and what I had with her. I thought to myself. 20 pictures of me and Kate surrounded me.
*1 week later*
I put on a suit to go to Kate's funeral,I looked in the mirror I gained 50 pounds. I never wanted this day to come so fast. I hopped in my car and drove off to the church where it was getting held at. I walked inside fixing my suit and went up to Kate's coffin. Tears went down my face and I fell to my knees. My ex Morgan who is still my friend comforted me. Nothing could help nothing could help the pain. "My own girl MY WORLD SHES GONE." I cried louder and went to a seat not putting together that she's actually gone.
Pictures showed of her as a child to now pictures of me and her. I tried to smile but nothing helped. I wrote a note to Kate and it was in the slide show it said 'can't believe my world is gone my life is gone my heart melted away. I know I was the worse husband to ever come to you but I tried to make your life great. Kate I love you so much and I always will. Gone but not forgotten'. Morgan sat next to me and patted me on the back. "You were the best husband Kate could ever ask for you know that everyone knows that." Morgan said crying also.
"What could I have done to make this better to make her live to make her have the life she wanted?!" I said raising my voice a little. "You couldn't do anything but what you done make her happy make her the girl with big dreams. You made her the girl that you want her to be. I know she's gone but not out of your heart not out of your head not out of your thoughts." Morgan said looking at me. "I just wish I could rewind time and do something better for her." "You done everything you can nate and she was happy with you and no one else."
Morgan pov
I never wanted to see Nate like this in a million years but he loves Kate so much and never wanted to let her go. I'm trying to comfort him the best I can but nothing could change the fact that he's hurt inside and out. Nate will never be the same without his girl by his side. For the next couple of weeks I'm gonna be coming to his house more then I have now that she's gone to comfort him. Even though my boyfriend won't like me going to my ex house I hope he will understand that Nate is completely broken without Kate. Nate's probably gonna move also thoughts of Kate will eat him alive in that house he has now. To much stuff will remind him of Kate.
Nate pov
*5 days later*
"Hey guys Nate here I now this isn't my intro to my normal videos but. I'm not gonna be doing videos for a while. Kate has sadly passed away and."I tear up not meaning to "I appreciate everyone who said some nice stuff to cheer me up but I don't think anything can cheer me up at this point. I hope you guys understand why I am leaving for a while that means no music videos no gaming videos or vlogs. Yes I know that's really sad for y'all but I need to recover from this and hopefully I will recover." I said shutting off my camera and up loading it. I hopped in my car and drove to the graveyard. I walked to the stone that read 'rest in peace 1989-2017 y/f/n(first name) y/m/n(middle name) y/l/n(last name)'. I teared up and slowly started to shake. I dropped to my knees and cried. I slid the ring the wedding ring off my finger and put it on her grave. "I'll always love you y/n I'll never forget about the times I had with you the laughs I shared the smiles I gave to you. I'm never gonna find someone as great as you." I said and got up walking back to my car.