The Death part.2

Nate pov
*1 month later*
I got up to grab more food. I was currently 325 pounds and I'm trying to eat a lot to kill my self. I miss y/n so much. I can't go through pain I can't go through misery anymore. Only thing is that me and Morgan are back together. She didn't want me to replace y/n it's just for me to get my mind off of things. I ate all the food that I got myself. My god damn sadness is eating me alive. My stomach is all my sadness I have,eating food plus thinking about y/n equals my huge ass stomach. I laid on my bed and sat up. Everything reminded me of her. I still have a picture me and her in my room.
Morgan pov
I ran to Nate and seen what he done to his self. God I was only gone for two weeks. "Nate what did you do in the two weeks I was gone?" I asked. "Uhh I thought about y/n which made me sad and I got a bunch of food ate it so this happened." Nate groaned not sounding sexual. "Nate seriously it's ok don't eat up your sadness you can talk to me I'm always here for you no matter what happens in our life I'll always love you and I'll always be your friend if we don't date you don't have to do all of that." I said sitting down. "But it's the only way to make me happy. I can't live with this pain. I just wanna die I hate my life without y/n." Nate said.
Nate pov
I hate my life I don't even think I can get back onto YouTube. I'm fat and I'm not stopping with gaining weight I don't think I can stop. It fucking sucks to not have y/n. What am I gonna do without her? Already been a month and look what I done! Imagine a year,two years and more without y/n.
"What am I gonna do without my girl with me?" I sighed. "I know you guys been together since you were in middle school but everyone has a weak part in there life like I told you before she may be out of the world just know she's not out of your thoughts and heart." Morgan said trying to make me feel better but not even the one I'm dating can make me feel better about life. "I'm sorry Morgan I think I'm to bad off I can't take he pain no one can save me." I cried. "Nate please don't tell me." Morgan said. I ran downstairs with a rope in my hand. Morgan went after me. "Nate no! Don't!" Morgan said.
I couldn't take the pain I'm not a fighter if anything I hope this makes her stronger she's the best friend I ever had. "Morgan I can't take the pain I'm not a fighter,if anything I hope this makes you stronger. Your the best friend that I ever had." I sang before I hung myself.
Morgan pov
"NATE!" I yelled crying. I hugged his pale body. THIS IS ALL MY FAULT I COULDNT BE A GOOD ENOUGH GIRLFRIEND OR FRIEND TO HIM I HATE MY DAMN LIFE. I thought crying.