NateMare

I can't anymore I can't do anything right. Oh hey! My name is y/n I'm 10 years old in the 5th grade. I'm bisexual and depressed. I don't like to live I wish I was never born. I been hurt by girls I've been used by guys and cursed by the world. Cuts bleed and I never get better. I don't know how long this can go on for I'm tired of being pushed around. One day I'm just gonna take a rope and kill myself.
~24 years old~
I have a cute friend his name is Nate better at it Nathan Sharp. He's 28 and super cute. I wanna date him so bad. I have a major crush on him but I'm scared that if I tell him he won't wanna be friends with me anymore but I guess today will be the day I tell him. I called him over to my house and waited for his arrival. 10 minutes later I heard my front door creak open. I looked at the door and seen Nate standing there. Sexy as ever. Nate gave me the perfect smile.
I don't think I can do this I mean I look sexy and all but he's way above my sexiness. I thought to myself as I began to shake. Nate sat down beside and pulled me closer to him. Nate and I have been friends since I was 14. He was 18 nate looked similar as he does now but there is some differences in him. I stared into his dark chocolate brown eyes as he stared into my ocean blue eyes. We haven't said one word but I knew he was the one for me.
My phone went off and showed a text message of a person who is still in love with me.
So there was this guy his name is Mat or MatPat or Matthew. Mat and I were dating until I seen Nate's big change. His recent look if you wanna say that. I fell in love with Nate. It was at the point where I would think about him all the time and not complete any task for Mat,even the simple "move that for me" task. So I told him that I liked someone else and I told him that "I think we should break up". So here we are now. Staring into a really sexy mans eyes until my phone goes of.
M=MatPat y=y/n
M:can you come to my house real quick
I heard Nate's growl as he read that also. "Are you ok Nate?" I said looking worriedly at him. "Y-yeah." Nate stuttered ,I could tell that he was lying cause he stuttered. Every time her stutters you know he's lying.
Y:im not your babe I'm not your girlfriend im not any of that I told you and this is the millionth time I told you.
M:come on kitten I wanna have fun
Nate growled louder and snatched my phone.
Nate pov
So theres this girl that I really like,her name is y/n. When I mean I like her I mean love like her. I stared into her eyes thinking,this is the time I'm gonna lay her flat and just make out with her leading it into sex. I heard her phone go off it was ugh MatPat. The person who stole my girl. He wanted her to come over calling her babe and such. I got really mad and Mat. Growling loudly. Y/n told him to stop but then her said kitten which got me even more pissed. I once again growled loud and took her phone.
N:fuck of Mat she doesn't want you so stop trying. She's mine and only mine.
M:who is this?
N:someone who would wouldn't force a girl into dating.
M:tell me who the hell it is or I'll call the cops.
N:the name goes by Nate but you can also call me Nathan Sharp.
M:Nate
N: you ok friend seeming a little up tight
M:no I'm not up tight.
I glitched a little slamming into the wall. "Babe! I mean Nate!" I heard y/n cry as I slid down the wall. My eyes turned black and red. I cried black tears for help. The black turned into purple on my face. I growled loudly as I grinned like I never done before.
Y/n pov
I cried scared of what will happen next. I wondered who this character was in Nate's body. Making Nate do that making him scream and cry in pain. Blood dropped from Nate's mouth. I ran away not wanting to get hurt