I'll always love you

Nate pov
I was just getting home from pax. I kinda let myself go when I was down there. I was currently 300 pounds. I hope y/n doesn't freak out. She will kill me,not any of my fans liked me being fat. Y/N WILL SCREAM AT ME! I walked into the house with bags in my hands. My shirt was kinda tight showing some of my stomach. Non of my clothes are able to fit now. I walked to y/n to see her in my favorite chair watching me. She knew I hated anyone in my fucking chair but she sits in it anyway?! I still love her,I'll always love her. Nothing could possibly get me mad at her even though this kinda made me mad since she knows I hate anyone in my chair. Y/n shot up as soon as I tapped on her. She looked at me then at my stomach,her jaw dropped as soon as she looked at my stomach. "W-what did you do?!" Y/n questioned raising her voice a little. "I just gained like 150 pounds not nothing big,why are you freaking out?" I asked. "I didn't think you would do this." Y/n said as I sat down in my favorite chair and rubbed my stomach with both my hands. "What you don't like this big daddy,hey he loves you a lot."
Y/n pov
I was sitting in Nate's favorite chair cause I missed him a lot. I was watching Nate,I was currently watching his new song take me anywhere. I fell in love with that song. Nate tapped on my shoulder as I was in his favorite chair. He hates when anything or anyone sits in his chair. I jumped up cause I didn't want him mad at me. I turned to face him and seen his belly poking out and his shirt tight. "W-what did you do." I asked scared. He looked like he was around 300ish pounds.
Nate pov
Here's the story of how I got fat,so 3 boys that were fans of me and I were arguing about who can eat the most. I got carried away and when one of them said let's have a eating competition I joined in. 10 minutes was set in the clack and I just kept eating. After 2 or 3 plates a girl fan ran up to me and tried to make me stop. At the end of the competition I ate 100 plates my stomach grew bigger I was panting and groaning. I was rubbing my stomach as I seen the buttons on my shirt pop and the button on my jeans I was wearing broke also. I don't think I'll ever be the same I'm gonna keep gaining I'm not gonna loose it. This is how I met y/n,we were in 3rd grade. I asked her out in the 6th grade and ever since we never had one argument I loved her to death. It I feel like today we are gonna have a argument,she didn't seem to happy about me gaining. "Why did you gain this much you know you didn't have to do the eating competition with your fans right RIGHT!" Y/n started getting mad. "It's not that much god I know I'm fat but stop freaking out babe." I said trying to keep my cool.
Y/n pov
When Nate told me to calm down I was really about to kill him. Why did he have to gain this much why did he have to do any of this. If he told me why he done it then ok I'll be ok. "WHY DID YOU DO THIS!" I yelled almost about to cry cause of yelling at Nate. "Cause I wanted to to this now stop freaking out,it's not your body I can do what ever I want to with my body." Nate said starting to get a attitude. I walked out the house before I hurt him,I was gonna come back later but I was mad at him I had to go for a few minutes to get my mind off of him doing it. I can't believe I yelled at him for something so stupid.
Nate pov
I ran outside when y/n ran outside"b-babe please don't leave me in sorry that I gained the weight but why I you freaking out?" "I'm freaking out cause I didn't want to see you like this but if this is what you want then ok I support you in anything nate I just have to get my mind off of this ok?" Y/n said getting in the car. I ran to the car and maked out with her. I opened the door and crawled on top of her. "B-babe I said I wanna get my mind off of things but later you know I'll do it your dick probably got bigger since the last time I fucked you." Y/n said nibbling on my ear.
Y/n pov
I was getting turned on now even though I told him that I wanted to clear my mind off of what me and him had just done. I love him so much god he knows how to change a bad situation into a good one. I'll always love him even if he gained weight. I won't be mad at him forever especially for that small thing. Nate's my true love I can't have the same love I have for him with anyone else. He's my true boyfriend. "Nate I love you so much you know how much I love you I don't care if you gained the weight cause your still the same nate. Your the same Nathan Han Smith that we all know and love no matter how much weight you are I'm sorry for being rude and to you it wasn't right to be rude like that." I said getting stopped by Nate making out with me. He unbuttoned his shirt and left kisses on my neck. "Nate Nate please wait until later." I said kissing him one more time. He got up and closed the car door.
Nate pov
I got up and walked away from the car sighing cause of not able to fuck y/n. I looked at the car and tears started to run down my cheeks. I done something wrong she hates me! I thought crying louder. I didn't do anything wrong I just started to get rude cause she was getting rude towards me. Y/n got out the car and ran to me. "Don't cry babe I'll always love you." Y/n said planting a kiss on my lips.
----------------------------------------------
That was a horrible story just like my other stories I know anyone who reads my stories hate everything I make but I appreciate people who do read my stories.