The guy i fell for

As I drove by a bank to see 5 people all dressed in black one looked back at me as I got out. He had black hair dark chocolate brown eyes and beautiful plumped lips. I had no idea who he was or what his name was but I was determined to find out. He's so hot and I would do anything to find him and who he is....but hes a robber! God why do good girls like bad guys. This unfamiliar guy looked at me with a smile.
Nate pov
I got out the car ready to rob a bank as I ran up to the entrance not in the building yet I looked back to see a random but sexy girl there. God I should stop robbing and try to get that body,I thought as I smiled to her and put down the gun. I began to walk to her as my friend shouted to me. I didn't listen to them and took off my black jacket with the mask signaling that I was done. That I didn't want to rob anymore. Me and my friends that I promised never to take off the jacket unless it was to sleep or we quit the group. I picked up the girl and let her wrap her legs around my waist. "What's this beautiful girls name?" I said having my arms around her back. "Y/n, what's yours?" Y/n said cutely but shy as she wrapped her arms around my neck.
Y/n pov
I don't know how but even though I just met this person he's so sexy I fell in love with him. "My names Nate." Nate said slamming me into his car and kissed me passionately. I grew hungry for Nate every kiss we gave each other.
Andrew pov
I ran to Nate and this random girl and pushed nate off of her"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" "Hey I'm my own person you can't do anything I'm sorry that I like someone you can't be like that you know you like a girl....I can't like a girl though?" Nate said. "You just met her and you'll go to her and we known each other for ages you ruined our pack just for walking out!" "Ok cool you guys didn't like me anyway god damn you act like i care that I left you guys hate me!" Nate said raising his voice at me. "He can still rob I w-." The girl started to say until I cut her off. "Shut up bitch!" "Don't call her a bitch!" Nate said in a almost yelling voice. "And if I don't you won't do anything about it." "Your saying that THAT to the one that got all the money you guys didn't do shit but eat and sleep when I was getting the money you guys were lazing around. That's why I'm out the group you guys need to do your own stuff instead of being a group and making one person do it. Funny thing is that I realized that we should be a single group instead of work together the one that done all the work now...goodbye don't talk text or call me your gonna walk your precious little asses around me and not say one word. Your not even gonna look at me starting now so go up to your precious little group that I'm not apart of and have a great fucking time." Nate said picking up the girl and getting her into his car.
Y/n pov
God he loves me that much just like I love him that much I didn't realize that until just then. He done all that for me and he will probably do more. God I didn't know someone who robs can be nice. I'm shocked but in love even more he's a Greek god. I have the man that I wanted. "I'm Nathan Han Smith I am 29 and I figured out that I liked you I was born in Richmond Virginia I voice act and sing I use to rob and now I'm dating a precious little girl." Nate said pulling off away from the bank. "My name is y/n m/n l/n I am 26 I like you I was born b/p(birth place) I draw sing and really wanna get into voice acting." I explain about me after Nate done the same. God I love him his name and his body.
----------------------------------------------
I hope you guys liked that story even though I know it's bad just like all my other stories I'll be making way more stories that will be ok the way love oh guys so much bye