Goodbyes pt3

Previously on goodbyes:
Nate was thrown into the water after a sharp curve that he went into "No! I don't want to go with someone who's drunk!" Cristina said as she pulled away from Nate's grip. Nate was drunk from a nasty argument leading into nate hurting Cristina here and there. Nate drank 12ish beers after the argument had finished.
Nate didn't die in the car crash....the ambulance came soon after someone called seeing the car crash. The paramedics tried fixing on nate but he passed away in the ambulance. As soon as nate hit the hospital the doctor informed Cristina about the accident. As Cristina was left in tears nate laid there on the hospital bed. Not breathing, his pulse at a stop eyes closed, Nate was officially dead. "This is all my fault! I could've drove. I could've made him stop drinking. I didn't even have to do this argument. I'm taking care of 4 kids on my own now?!" Cristina said. She couldn't believe what just happened. Was it fake? Was it a dream? Is he actually gone? All of those replayed in Cristina's head. Jason ran to Cristina"why are you crying mom?" He asked sitting on the bed. "O-oh it's nothing" Cristina replied. "And where's dad?" He continued. "Your father? Well, he passed away..." Cristina cried not feeling safe anymore. "Da-dad is d-dead?" Jason questioned falling to his knees crying. Cristina nod crying. The 3 other kids; Kayla bring the youngest at age 8, Kaitlyn age 9 and Nathan jr age 12.5 ran into the room. "What's wrong mommy?" Said the youngest of them all Kayla. "You all sit down ill inform you with what I told Jason." Cristina said. All 3 of the smaller kids sat on the bed as Jason stayed crying on the floor. "Your father has passed away" Cristina says as she seen tears roll down all of there faces. Nathan jr crying the most even more then Jason. Nathan jr and Nate were so close nothing in this world could have pulled them apart. Nathan jr ran out the room crying horribly and went straight to his room where he laid. Nathan jr wasn't going to ever get up he was never going to be the same. His dad, his favorite person is gone...dead. Nathan jr tried getting the thought out his head but just couldn't.
-----------------------------------------------------
Part 3 of goodbyes is done, that's a wrap for this chapter.